Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three more football commitments for UK
Kentucky has landed three more recruits in 6'5 325 pound OL Josh Winchell from junior college, a 6'2 180 pound Ath Greg Wilson and a 6'4 245 pound DE Antwane Glenn.
It keeps getting better for Kentucky football
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Hopefully we can get some results more than a year at a time.................I would like to see UK in a bowl every year, or more years than not anyway.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Where are these kids from?? Like others have said, sounds like UK football is on the rise again.
Winchell is from a junior college in Miss. originally committed to Lou Holtz at South Carolina out of high school, Wilson is from Georgia North Clayton High School I believe, his coach is Shockley whose son played QB at Georgia, and Glenn is from Spartanburg Broome in South Carolina, he had a teammate commit also.
This is great news....keep it up UK scouts/recruiters!
Awesome to hear this!
According to scout.com UK's 07 class is ranked 47th overall and next to last in the conference only ahead of Vandy.

It's unfortunate that the SEC is so tough.
I've always wondered how they take these rankings into consideration....just because you are 6'5" 225lbs and run a 4.4 40 yard dash doesn't mean that you can strap 'em up and hang with the big boys. Yes they may have potential (what a lot of D1 schools look for in recruits) but can they play the game to the level they are expected week in and week out? What kind of stats do these players have???
I think the staff has been very good at evaluating talent. They brought in Dixon, Pryor, Lindley, Lyons, Smith, Kelley, Jarmon, and Maxwell all two stars just like these guys. Winchell said he has a mean steak he runs a 5.1 40 benches 475 and squats 750, Wilson plays QB Rec and DB, he has 19 rec for 300 yds and 4 tds, threw for 6 tds and has 55 tackles and 2 ints, Glenn can also play linbacker he had 70 solo tackles.