Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we ever see Daniel Bryan wrestle again?
After last night.... I say NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Nope
Not sure about actual wrestling, but he'll probably have a role on television if he can't.

...and that's ok.
This is his LAST shot!

He needs to stay away long enough and actually get healthy this time... not of this experimental treatment and special procedure garbage.

Surgery, rest, rehab.
I read online that he's still booked for Payback this Sunday and Raw next Monday...Take what you read online with a grain of salt...

B+ player needs to go ahead and retire....Idk about everyone else but I'm already tired of him. He's a B+ player and that's it.
He will be back by Wrestlemania
Strikeout King Wrote:I read online that he's still booked for Payback this Sunday and Raw next Monday...Take what you read online with a grain of salt...

B+ player needs to go ahead and retire....Idk about everyone else but I'm already tired of him. He's a B+ player and that's it.

I was tired of him BEFORE WrestleMania XXX. Never understood his appeal at all, more annoying than anything.
Strikeout King Wrote:I read online that he's still booked for Payback this Sunday and Raw next Monday...Take what you read online with a grain of salt...

Hunh? I guess I did not pay attention to this before. What the hell does it mean to be a B+ player? I'm Little mystified by this comment. B+ player? Really?

Stunning Steve Austin was a B+ player! Then he MADE Stone Cold Steve Austin!
OZ was a D- player! Then he became one of the most famous charecters in the history of the sport!
Terry Bollea was a D- Player, then he became The Incredible Hulk Hogan and was no more than a B+ player. Then Rock & Wrestling made him the most famous faces in cultural history!

The fans decide who is a A+ Player, or a DOG! Bryan Danielson was a B+ Player in the Indy's! Daniel Bryan was a B+ Player until he was teamed with Team Hell No! And then the FANS made him the most popular wrestler of the past two years! To be inside of an Arena and feel it ROCK with the YES, YES, YES chants is not a result of the fans shitting on Daniel Bryan! A+ Players make MONEY! And the bottom-line to Pro Rassling is $$$$$$$!! Fools hate John Cena, but this guy has made more money for the wrestling business than any other wrestler in history! And John Cena nor Daniel Bryan would sell notta if the fans did not think of them as A+ players. By the way, Daniel Bryan sold more merch than John Cena in 2013 and he is currently #3 after working at no more than a part time rate!

B+ Player my ass!
Daniel Bryan is a crowd favorite that goes 100 mph every night.

He's always going to be a major player when he's in the ring, but all those years going so hard in the indies has taken a toll on his body.

With his injury issues, I know he's a big draw, but I wouldn't have him work house shows.

If it's not on TV I wouldn't risk putting him out there.
^ Very well said. And that is not new, Hulk did that back in the day, though not for injury, but this is exactly what they did with Stone Cold for the same reasons. Not due to injury, but it works today, look at Brock.

Oversaturation came with the elimination of the territories. Guys rarely stayed in the same territory for more than 3 months, before moving on, all to keep them fresh for their return. I think that Brock has proven (even though I adamantly fought it) that a part time guy works in professional wrestling. Fans are smart, even though we are Marks, but we understand how UFC and Boxing works. It's about events, and even though Money Mayweather only fights once a year, fans pour out during that timeframe. I believe you could make that work in wrestling again, and can keep guys healthy.

But there is a catch to part time, especially working house shows. Wrestlers are paid to "Work", meaning their contracts stipulate they get paid their contracted amount for the dates and the type of event the show is. Not all guys will get the kind of contract that Brock gets. But could DB work a similar deal that could pay him enough to live without working the typical WWE schedule? I don't know, that's a tough call.
Some people can "Get Over" with ease....

Some people couldn't "Get Over" to save their life. Even with major "Pushes", like Dusty said, it's up to the FANS!!! Not the Booker/Promoter..... but the FANS!!!!

Daniel Bryan might be the most "Over" talent the WWE has had since Stone Cold and The Rock.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
^ Ditto