Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Supreme Court rules 5-4 in favor of Same-Sex Marriage
TheRealThing Wrote:Right on Harry. And here is a fitting epithet for our decayed and decadent society. (Click on the link to view picture)

White House Goes Rainbow After Gay Marriage Supreme Court Decision

Huffington Post - 06/26/2015
"Tonight, the White House was lit to demonstrate our unwavering commitment to progress and equality, here in America and around the world," the White House said in a statement. "The pride colors reflect the diversity of the LGBT community, and tonight, these colors celebrate a new chapter in the history of American civil rights." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26...76014.html

I hope all those "devout Christians" who voted for Obama, and are accomplices to his actions, enjoy the "fruits" of their "labor". The word, "hypocrite", comes to mind, doesn't it?
And now another business in Iowa is closing their doors courtesy of the love and tolerance LGBT.
I'll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn from here on out and watch your fear and disgust leave you in shambles. I don't need to argue anything, my opinion is the on the winning side. Please let the fear and hatred continue it's a beautiful thing,
Motley Wrote:I'll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn from here on out and watch your fear and disgust leave you in shambles. I don't need to argue anything, my opinion is the on the winning side. Please let the fear and hatred continue it's a beautiful thing,
What is there to fear? Actually not afraid of anything. Just dont get as excited as you looking at mens hairy butts thats all. Winning side? Haha. Yeah right. The winning team will be in the end, wanna be flaming, no problem just keep up that lifestyle.
God wins... this is already wrote out!
B-basic
I- instructions
B- before
L- leaving
E- earth
It's not right in the eyes of God... and the God fearing people don't have to stand for it. It's up to Christians to warn people...in a loving way, that they are living wrong... hate the SIN not the SINNER!
Motley Wrote:I'll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn from here on out and watch your fear and disgust leave you in shambles. I don't need to argue anything, my opinion is the on the winning side. Please let the fear and hatred continue it's a beautiful thing,

Old Harry Rex certainly has no fear of the fairies. On the other hand, they do disgust me by trying to force acceptance of their abhorrent ways. Hatred? I wouldn't waste the emotion on such reprobates. But, as old Harry Rex has stated before, I own real estate in three states and one foreign country. The decision of Kennedy and his four liberal Democrat pieces of excrement does not have standing in regard to my property. They can all go to hell and take their militant fairies and fairy appeasers with them. I exercise my First Amendment and Tenth Amendment rights to ignore them all. And, of course, I reserve my Second Amendment right.
5 Things Jesus Says To The Gay Community
1. I love you.
Amidst the protest signs, yelling crowds, and political referendums, the simple message of Jesus’ love for you is often drowned out. Never doubt that Jesus loves you more than you could ever know. Jesus doesn’t just love a future version of you; He loves you exactly as you are right now. Jesus’ love for you has no prerequisites or requirements. Even if you hate Him, Jesus loves you and wants what is best for you. Love is at the core of everything Jesus taught. Unfortunately His message of love has been conveniently left out by many who would rather make a point than make a difference (John 3:16- *For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 4:8-10*He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.*In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.*Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. - 1 John 4:8-10 ; Romans 5:8*But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8; Psalm 86:15*But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and Truth).

2. I understand rejection.
Jesus knows how it feels to be a social outcast. You would think the religious leaders would have been His best friends, but they hated Him. They sought to kill Him and publicly shame Him any chance they had. Eventually, the religious elite joined forces with local politicians and murdered Jesus in front of a cheering crowd. Rejection hurts. Jesus’ own family thought He was out of His mind; you probably understand how that feels. In Jesus’ greatest moment of need, His closest friends deserted Him.

You may feel rejected by society and the church right now, and that daily pressure takes a toll. Jesus understands. His heart always breaks for the rejected and the outcast. Jesus wants to gather you in His arms and let you know that He loves you. You have a home with Jesus, you belong to Him, and you are His child. Don’t reject Him because He has not rejected you (Isaiah 53:3*He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. - Isaiah 53:3; Mark 3:20-21*And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread.*And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside Himself.; Matthew 26:55-56 *In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.*But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled. - Matthew 26:55-56; Matthew 27 ; Ezekiel 18:21-23 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.*All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.*Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?).

3. I also was tempted.*
Jesus was tempted in every way that we are tempted. He does not shame you or reject you because of your temptations and feelings. He faced the same thing when He walked the earth. He never married, and faced daily pressure and temptation in every way imaginable. Some like to pretend they are perfect and never face any struggles, but they’re lying. Jesus really was perfect and still faced temptation. He battled the desire to run away from His Father’s plan.

He understands what you are going through. If you read about His life, you will see it was no cake walk, but if you will walk with Him and obey Him, you will find a greater reward than you could ever imagine (Hebrews 4:15-16*For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.*Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. - Hebrews 4:15-16; Hebrews 2:17-18.*Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.*For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. - Hebrews 2:17-18; Hebrews 12:2-3, 7-11 *Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.*For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.*Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.*And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:*For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.*If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?*But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.*Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?*For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.*Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.).

cont....
Cont:

4. I want more for you.
God created marriage and sex for your enjoyment. Sex was created for one man and one woman within the covenant of marriage, and it has been that way from the beginning. Anything else is sin. Sin is not a fun word or a comfortable topic, but Jesus will not stop bringing it to our attention because we will miss out on life with Him if sin is left unaddressed. You may think Jesus is trying to take the one thing you enjoy or spoil your fun, but that is not the case.The reason He clearly defined marriage and sex in the Bible is because He wants what is best for you.

Ignore the political arguments, the protestors, and the yelling. Jesus wants you to trust Him. Trust that He has good things in store for you. Trust that He wants what is best for you. Before you decide that what you feel is right, decide if you trust Him (Matthew 19:4-6*And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,*And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?*Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. - Matthew 19:4-6; Ephesians 3:17-21*That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,*May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;*And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.*Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,*Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. - Ephesians 3:17-21; 1 Timothy 2:4 *Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. - 1 Timothy 2:4).

5. I will be here for you.
You may disagree with Jesus’s thoughts on sex and marriage, but He will not turn away from you. You may enjoy the life you live right now even if it disagrees with the guidelines He laid out in Scripture. Jesus understands your hesitation to make changes. He does not give up on us. For a long time now, people have disagreed with Him, yelled at Him, and run from Him, and He patiently waits. Jesus is patient with us because He wants you to know Him. Jesus wants you to live the life He has planned for you. When you are worn out from doing things your way, He will be here. Turn to Him and ask for help, and He will be there before you can blink.

There is no permanent joy outside of Jesus. Jesus wants what is best for you, and He wants you to experience a full life. Jesus is not concerned with winning an argument or forcing you to do something you don’t want to do. Jesus wants you to know that your relationship with Him is better than anything else out there. Until you reach that point, He will be here patiently drawing you to Himself (Romans 2:4. *Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? - Romans 2:4; 2 Peter 3:9*The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9; 1 Peter 5:7*Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. - 1 Peter 5:7; Hosea 14 *O israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.*Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.*Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.*I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.*I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.*His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.*They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.*Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.*Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. - Hosea 14:1-9).
PirateTech31 Wrote:God wins... this is already wrote out!
B-basic
I- instructions
B- before
L- leaving
E- earth
It's not right in the eyes of God... and the God fearing people don't have to stand for it. It's up to Christians to warn people...in a loving way, that they are living wrong... hate the SIN not the SINNER!

Well said and thumbs up on the acronym PT31!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi