Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Playoffs (NFC and AFC)
just wording with 3 weeks left in the regular season just wornding what everybody thinks the seeds will be? mine are.
NFC AFC
1 Chicago 1 San Diego
2 New Orleans 2 Baltimore
3 Dallas 3 Indianapolis
4 Seattle 4 New England
5 N.Y. Giants 5 Cincinnati
6 Minnesota 6 Jacksonville
that looks about right, and other than Chicago, I dont think anybody in the NFC can beat anybody in the AFC..The AFC is stacked as usual..any of those six teams can win the superbowl..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:that looks about right, and other than Chicago, I dont think anybody in the NFC can beat anybody in the AFC..The AFC is stacked as usual..any of those six teams can win the superbowl..

I have to agree with you on that.
Chargers are going to win it all. The way they have been playing I dont see them losing another game this year including playoffs.
They still got Seattle to take care of, which you know will be a great game. I don't see the Cardinals beating them, but I think they will be in the game to the end.
They might not lose another, but I think there's a good chance they might drop one more.
Oops, forgot to quote you..Confusedhh:
Seattle's lucky that their division's a joke............. They're also lucky that Tampa Bay's horrible, or they might not even be getting in the playoffs.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Seattle's lucky that their division's a joke............. They're also lucky that Tampa Bay's horrible, or they might not even be getting in the playoffs.

Seattle has not lived up to their expectations at all this year.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Seattle has not lived up to their expectations at all this year.

Which part of it can be attributed to Alexander getting hurt, I understand that. Their whole offense centered around him running the ball and making the defense open to the pass because of respecting the run
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Looks good to me.