Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pot---Kettle, build your dream!
Interesting finger pointing, im offended, nanny culture come undone scenarios being played out right now in this current culture of entitlement!

What are you doing to alleviate, improve, the situation?

Lot of strong opinions being thrown around about this countries rights and wrongs....what say you?

Here's a video about getting stronger regardless of your situation. Tough times require good preparation to meet the challenges we all encounter.

I'm walking this out in my life and think a few of you might see value in this clip. Know in the meantime I pray for the growth, peace, and understanding of all that cross paths with bgr...have a great day, week, month, life!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Oh Lordy!!! Spirit, I don't have 53 minutes to watch a youtube vid!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Lordy!!! Spirit, I don't have 53 minutes to watch a youtube vid!!

Confusednicker:

Really you great Lady you : )...big thumbs up on helping flood victims and team building within the week!

It's actions like that embody overcoming fear and having faith to help people in "true need!":Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Shhhh....all I did was have an idea. The great people of Harlan County did the rest, and the Black Bears were there for the brute strength. Very humbling experience, and I can say for a fact that the boys learned a great life lesson. Not to mention that they left Johnson Central with about 40 phone numbers from the cute girls that were there!!

Confusednicker: