Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking: Pike Co. man abducts and rapes woman and 5 yr old girl.
Still waiting on final reports of the actual events but apparently Matthew Casey, 36 of the local area abducted a woman out of the parking lot of the South Williamson Wal-Mart on Thursday night. He took her to a remote location where he beat and raped her. She managed to get away and contacted police. The man hunt for Casey then started and ended when he was spotted crossing the border from WV to Ky. He was stopped, but not before crashing two police cruisers. The saddest part of the story was then discovered. Casey had also abducted and raped a 5 yr old girl who was found in the car with him. He is being held on $1 million bond at this time.

I really cant say what Im feeling at this point but it is a shocking development to a small community like Belfry. This man is a coward and I can only hope that the time is coming soon when he finds himself begging someone for his own life.

www.wymtnews.com

www.wkyt.com
The things that I would do to him shouldn't be said on a board like this.
BoondockSaint Wrote:The things that I would do to him shouldn't be said on a board like this.

I agree. A grown woman is one thing but a 5 year old girl......I'll refrain from giving my thoughts as well.
I for one would send him on a long and painful death, castration with no pain killers.
This is an example of the lowest form of life, his shadow should never grace our planet again.
Well, he (the abductor) hasn't been out of jail for long. (A year or two???) He has already served a 5 year sentence (I think it was) for manslaughter. He USED to be a decent person back years ago. I have known him for a great part of my life and I could not fathom him doing something like this. My heart goes out to the woman and the child. You hear about crimes against adults everyday but to abduct a child and do what was done to her is unreal! I hope they throw the book at him!!

I actually had to wait and post on this because I was ANGRY.... WHY was he let out to start with? I question the justice system!!! I know some will say he served his time BUT look what he did when he was let out and given the chance to contribute to society. UNTHINKABLE!!!!!! I pray for justice on this one!!!
Doc Holliday Wrote:I for one would send him on a long and painful death, castration with no pain killers.
This is an example of the lowest form of life, his shadow should never grace our planet again.

:thumpsup:
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Public hanging should be used in cases like this.
SEKYscout Wrote:Public hanging should be used in cases like this.

Should have happened for his first conviction. Lord knows if they had killed him then this wouldn't have happened. MORE DEATH FOR CRIMES LIKE HE HAS COMMITTED WOULD RESULT IN LESS PEOPLE DOING THEM. If for no other reason they wouldn't get the chance to do it again like he did.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't take give him some justice before the courts get a chance.
I wonder how the Judge and jury or parole board would feel if they had to meet with the woman who was abducted and the child and it's parents, and answer one simple Question, Why was this man on the streets?
Wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't take give him some justice before the courts get a chance.[QUOTE]

OR a girlfriend named BUTCH after the court date!!!!
Midee1 Wrote:I agree. A grown woman is one thing but a 5 year old girl......I'll refrain from giving my thoughts as well.

:redboxer: This is a shame that a growing man would do something like this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
CAM2006 Wrote::redboxer: This is a shame that a growing man would do something like this

I truly hope that no one is thinking that I am condoning the man raping the woman. My point was that it takes sick and twisted to a whole new level to rape a 5 year old girl. Either way I think that he should be made an example of. Be it public execution or whatever horrendous punishment that anyone could think of. But doing anything to children makes it worse in my book. I couldn't imagine what I would be capable of if someone did ANYTHING to harm one of my children.
Has anyone heard if the parents had reported the child missing and if not why hadn't they. From the stories it appears law enforcement had no clue of the missing child until discovered in the car.
CatDawg Wrote:Has anyone heard if the parents had reported the child missing and if not why hadn't they. From the stories it appears law enforcement had no clue of the missing child until discovered in the car.

Probably a runaway but who really knows. I just know that this man should be seriously harmed or put to death.
BoondockSaint Wrote:The things that I would do to him shouldn't be said on a board like this.

Yeah same here. I dont want to even think about this crap. This man is horrible and a pathetic waste of breath.
CatDawg Wrote:Should have happened for his first conviction. Lord knows if they had killed him then this wouldn't have happened. MORE DEATH FOR CRIMES LIKE HE HAS COMMITTED WOULD RESULT IN LESS PEOPLE DOING THEM. If for no other reason they wouldn't get the chance to do it again like he did.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone doesn't take give him some justice before the courts get a chance.

Perfectly said. :thumpsup:
If he thinks he has had it bad before then he needs to wait until he gets locked up and the inmates find out whta he did to the 5 yera old...maybe he won'tmake it to the court date after the inmates get done with him.
What a sick individual they otta get the biggest, dirtiest homosexual(nooffensetoanyone) guy they can find and let him rape him until his brains cum out his ears!!
Just heard some very disturbing news that I PRAY isn't true.... I heard that the little girl has passed away! If anyone has any information PLEASE post!!!!
That is awful!
I know!!! I am praying that it is NOT true!!! This is one time I would prefer it be a rumor!! I know we are not supposed to post anything that we don't know for a fact to be true, but I am so hoping that someone on here can clarify! Please, if anyone knows post !!!!!!
I heard through the grapevine that this is true, but I haven't heard anything to confirm it.
Here is the link to a newspaper article about the SAME man doing an almost identical crime against another woman!!! I PRAY justice gets served this time!!!!!

http://www.williamsondailynews.com/artic...02news.txt
Doc Holliday Wrote:I for one would send him on a long and painful death, castration with no pain killers.

Amen..
LOVE your post there torQQue!!!!! and I agree 100%!!!
This is one instance where we could use Cruel and Unusual Punishment becuase he deserves to suffer imo.
I agree!!! Ya know... I have thought and thought about this poor child. How on earth could you live with yourself knowing that you harmed a child. I mean, I know there are perverts out there but to physically TRY to hurt a child is beyond what my imagination even cares to think about!!! I guess it being so close to home has had an effect on me as well. We hear about things like this from time to time but NEVER nothing like this right here in our part of the world!! TorQQue's idea is a great way to start off with the punishment for a crime like this. I still have not heard anything else about if the child has made it or not ..... I would love to know where to send something to her... God bless her little soul!!!
Some people are just really messed up
Is the girl doing alright? Things like this could dramatize kids for the rest of thier life
He should be put in a maximum security prison in general population and let everyone know what he did.