Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Night of Champions 9/20
Here are some rumored matches for WWE Night of Champions which will air Sunday September 20th.

The Miz vs. Ryback © for the IC Title
Lana/Ziggler vs. Rusev/Summer Rae
Triple H just announced Sting vs Rollins
I'm curious as to what Cena is going to get invested in.

Last night's Raw really didn't seem to indicate a clear direction?
Could Night of Champions be the night that Rollins turns face?
It'll be the beginning of his turn I think, but he won't fully turn yet.
I dont see Rollins winning both matches but i would like for it to happen
Rumor going around is that Rollins will lose the US title back to Cena but retain the WWE title
I hope cena dont win ... Wish he would hang it up or repackage himself
I would like to see Rollins win both matches and then beat Sheamus after a cash-in.

That's just me...

He's barely escaped from every PPV since Wrestlemania and they're trying to stack the odds to make it look like this is the time he loses it, but I say he overcomes the odds.
Im thinking Rollins will lose to Cena but retains the title vs Sting..Im more curious to see who the 3rd member is going to be in the 6 man tag match with Ambrose and Reigns
WWE could have just been.screwing with everyone...
But they "accidentally" posted a picture on the website with the third man being Baron Corbin from NXT.

To me, I don't see how that does any good with Strowman basically beating Reigns and Ambrose by himself every week.

They need a monster for that to work, and the only guys that could handle that imo would be Brock Lesnar, Kevin Owens (maybe) or Samoa Joe.
There was a rumor that if he was healed from injury it may be the ole white sheep of the Wyatt Family Erik Rowan.
the rumor going around was either Erick Rowan or Baron Corbin as the third man...

If it is Corbin, it doesn't make any sense at all because all that will happen is Ambrose/Reigns/Corbin will get destoryed. Corbin is a little guy
It'll probably be Orton, that beatdown the Wyatt's put on him was relatively minor.
Havent they been in talks with the mountain .. Could it possibly be him
rustyankle Wrote:Havent they been in talks with the mountain .. Could it possibly be him

That was probably just a special appearance.

It would be awesome if he would take that career path tho.
Yes him and strowman to of the worlds strongest .. Seen a picture of the mountain and the rock on a set of a show and the rock looked small
Wouldnt it be cool if it was Seth and he helps them then they help him ..