Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/4
Regardless of how the game ends, look for highlight video because I'm sure there will be some collisions. Lol. Going to be an awesome game!!!
I'm expecting a good game. Paintsville will try to slow the game down to limit number of touches for Pikeville. So the score will stay lower and close. Turnovers will be the difference
Pikeville 28
Paintsville 20
After dismantling P-Burg in week 0, I watched Pikeville absolutey annihilate Letcher Central last week in the PCB. Pugh was a man among boys, and facing Kash Daniel may be the best challenge he will see all year.

I honestly don't see Paintsville slowing down Pugh very much. Paintsville gets theirs as well, but not enough...

Pikeville 35
Paintsville 28
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This thread is comical. So much hype for a class A football game. Pikeville will name the score in this one. Paintsville is all hype.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:This thread is comical. So much hype for a class A football game. Pikeville will name the score in this one. Paintsville is all hype.

Ashland fans can't remember the last big time game in which they played so they just don't understand. Smile
Safe travels to and from Paintsville Panther fans :Thumbs:
It is already packed out here in paintsville
anyone have a website to watch a live stream of this game?
Fairly sure this one will be streaming live on WYMT
can you post a link cant find it anywhere.. thanks
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Fairly sure this one will be streaming live on WYMT

Yep, their truck is already set up.
wymt Wrote:can you post a link cant find it anywhere.. thanks

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/livestream
Don't see it on their website. Do they stream online? Looks that would be competing with themselves.
I hope some kind soul updates this game. If it's not streamed or on a radio station I can pick up, I'm out of luck. Living away from the mountains.
OK, they are streaming live and I got it now.
You called that one, Tomcat Pride!