Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top pitchers in the 14th in 07'
baseball_dad Wrote:Give us your's.

I don't know enough about who's comeing up to make a good guess. I'm just really interested in seeing what the 14th has this year. It's really hard to pick a top list until a few games have been played.

I know every team has someone speaking for them on here. Who will be your top 2 pitchers?
1-tie between couch(pcc) and benningfield(powell)
2-sewell(estill)
3-berryman(estill)
4-freeman(estill)
5-perkins(lee)
6-roberts(leslie)
7-sexton(lcc)
8-brewer(powell)
9-morgan(leslie)
10-hicks(hazard)
you-who Wrote:1-tie between couch(pcc) and benningfield(powell)
2-sewell(estill)
3-berryman(estill)
4-freeman(estill)
5-perkins(lee)
6-roberts(leslie)
7-sexton(lcc)
8-brewer(powell)
9-morgan(leslie)
10-hicks(hazard)

You think that brewer is the 6th best pitcher in the 56th.....I hope everyone thinks that and Powell will breeze through the district. He was the winning pitcher in the 14th championship.
Sexton-LCC
Poor Richard Wrote:I know every team has someone speaking for them on here. Who will be your top 2 pitchers?

Knott

Zack Gibson (senior) A true leader for the team. Strong arm, good glove, and can swing a bat. Really confident on the mound and knows how to win.

Evan Potter (8th grade) Young, but 3rd year pitching varsity. Some really nice pitching last year including a no hitter at Perry Central.
Seth Profitt is an awesome pitcher. best bp pitcher ever! not to mention Tyler Mastin he will be a strong pitcher this 07' season.
get real. Seth will be a huge asset to Powell this year, and not as BP..... Just wait.
JustTrying Wrote:You think that brewer is the 6th best pitcher in the 56th.....I hope everyone thinks that and Powell will breeze through the district. He was the winning pitcher in the 14th championship.

yes i think that brewer might be 8th in the region, and he could be one of the top pitchers in the district behind benningfield and sewell yea he might have been the winning pitcher in the region game against leslie but it was only because of some clutch hitting for powell that led them to victory not the pitcher, i believe benningfield should have called the game during the monsoon thunderstorm he was trying to pitch through and with different conditions he would have played solid like throughtout the regular season and district championship, he's good and we dread facing him again this year, just like sewell and couch jmo!!
did leslie play estill last year to be able to face sewell?
you-who Wrote:yes i think that brewer might be 8th in the region, and he could be one of the top pitchers in the district behind benningfield and sewell yea he might have been the winning pitcher in the region game against leslie but it was only because of some clutch hitting for powell that led them to victory not the pitcher, i believe benningfield should have called the game during the monsoon thunderstorm he was trying to pitch through and with different conditions he would have played solid like throughtout the regular season and district championship, he's good and we dread facing him again this year, just like sewell and couch jmo!!

Like I said, I really hope everyone thinks and believes that....Powell will breeze. I think that brewer did hold Leslie while he was in.
powell will breeze through what? Districts and Regions?
You have to understand that I am not saying that POwell will really breeze through anything. I just replying that to you-who about brewer not being all that good.
Schyler Sexton - LCC........ he is a pretty good pitcher! Has a nice arm!
DoItBig Wrote:This looks pretty good to me:thumpsup:
I agree.