• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Harlan County 9/18
Let's hear it.... Who wins?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Eagles by as much as they want.
Emergency room afternoon!!!
Confusednicker:
I've been dreading this one since the start of the season. The bears just too young and learning a new system will be too much to overcome. JC by alot. I mean alot.
Johnson Central runs the table until South Warren.
Johnson Central - 48

Harlan County - 14
Only question here is does the running clock start in 1st or 2nd quarter.
Johnson Central will win by as much as Coach Matney wants but I don't think that we will see a running clock as early as many people expect. JC will not be challenged before the Ashland game and they will be solid favorites to win that game. Because Oscar Smith decided not to play JC, the Golden Eagles will be one regular season short of a full schedule.

I think that Matney will substitute early to delay the imposition of a running clock. The players need reps, not only for the starters but for the sake of depth and the future. First quarter running clocks limit a team's reps, and do not help much in preparing a team for the post season.

I am going to predict no first half running clock and a final score of

Johnson Central 52 Harlan County 20
JC by 20
Best part about Friday night....

I get a piece of Granny Bears pumpkin cake!!!!!!!
dragon_slayer Wrote:Only question here is does the running clock start in 1st or 2nd quarter.

1st qtr if Chaney is the white hat!!
One thing I have learn over the years on BGR rivals Coach Matney likes running up the scores. Sometimes it cant be helped tho!!!! Confusederiously:

Johnson Central 56
Harlan County 12
Johnson by as much as they want
Johnson Central by 14 on this one.
Johnson Central 56 to 0
I'm glad JC has a game this week.

Week 1 & Week 2 were on the road and no game last week...... feels like forever since the scrimmage against Cabell Midland.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Johnson Central runs the table until South Warren.

then get hammered?
Johnson Central 28-14
64SUR Wrote:One thing I have learn over the years on BGR rivals Coach Matney likes running up the scores. Sometimes it cant be helped tho!!!! Confusederiously:

Johnson Central 56
Harlan County 12

Thank you for saying this. I'm not allowed to be impolite to JC fans. :worthy:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Johnson Central will win by as much as Coach Matney wants but I don't think that we will see a running clock as early as many people expect. JC will not be challenged before the Ashland game and they will be solid favorites to win that game. Because Oscar Smith decided not to play JC, the Golden Eagles will be one regular season short of a full schedule.

I think that Matney will substitute early to delay the imposition of a running clock. The players need reps, not only for the starters but for the sake of depth and the future. First quarter running clocks limit a team's reps, and do not help much in preparing a team for the post season.

I am going to predict no first half running clock and a final score of

Johnson Central 52 Harlan County 20

It's simple, if your starters need reps schedule competitive teams, if your younger kids need reps schedule JV games.:beavis: GO PC!!!!!!!
JC's record against Cawood, Evarts, Cumberland & Harlan County.

(Harlan County)
2014: Johnson Central 43-14
2013: Johnson Central 36-14

(Cumberland)
1986: Cumberland 41- 14
1997: Johnson Central 41-6
1998: Johnson Central 42-0

JC never played Cawood or Evarts in a varsity football contest.
Johnson Central 56 Harlan Co 8
jim rome Wrote:It's simple, if your starters need reps schedule competitive teams, if your younger kids need reps schedule JV games.:beavis: GO PC!!!!!!!

Seems to be me this Harlan Team is much improved since they played your SW Team. They played very well in the game against Knox County 35-25. SW only beat Knox 26-15. In addition, Knox best Louisville Central 28-24. Then Louisville Central just best St. X 20-17. I think this game has the making for a close game if JC does not play extremely well.
Rout!!!
I agree with Hoot....

Look for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th qtrs. to be reps for JC's varsity.
pjdoug Wrote:then get hammered?

Isn't that what you said that LexCath would do to them?:biggrin:
JC Big !!!
Eagle84 Wrote:Seems to be me this Harlan Team is much improved since they played your SW Team. They played very well in the game against Knox County 35-25. SW only beat Knox 26-15. In addition, Knox best Louisville Central 28-24. Then Louisville Central just best St. X 20-17. I think this game has the making for a close game if JC does not play extremely well.

I am a PC fan. If you don't believe me go back for 2 or 3 years and read all my posts. I just want people to think I am a South Western fan.:biglmao:
Picking JC but pulling for harlan county
jim rome Wrote:I am a PC fan. If you don't believe me go back for 2 or 3 years and read all my posts. I just want people to think I am a South Western fan.:biglmao:

After the SW loss to Bourbon County I, under and see the need for you to use the reverse logic technique. You say you a PC fan acting like you a SW fan. Just come of the closet and let everyone know that you are a diehard SW fan who just afraid of the future game they get beat when they should win. Like the playoff last year.