Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doritos' new rainbow colored corn chips are already causing a stir
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/09/1...ntcmp=hpff

The rainbow was a sign from God to Noah that He would never destroy the world by water again. The rainbow is being used by the ABDGHILNPQST movement to show their "pride" in a lifestyle that God calls an abomination.

Genesis ch. 9 (KJV)
8: And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9: And I, behold, I establish My covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10: And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11: And I will establish My covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12: And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13: I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between Me and the earth.

14: And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15: And I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16: And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Deuteronomy ch. 7 (KJV)
9: Know therefore that the LORD thy God, He [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed