Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston 27 Indy 24
Congrats to the Texans. Not bagging Houston or anything, but they beat the Colts and Cincy cant? Plus Cincy is a much better team than Houston. Big win for the Texans and a huge blow to the Colts
Wow, suprise, suprise....glad to see it though.
Yeah same here, would this happen to be the first time they have defeated the Colts? I dont ever remember any other wins they've had againist them.
I Love It Win This Happens Go Texans
Is this the end of the world the Texans beat the Colts lol.
The Texans ALWAYS PLAYS INDY TOUGH.. EVERY YEAR!
Good win for the texans, i wonder if the colts are going to keep losing is so this is going to be another year peyton will go with out going to the super bowl.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The Texans ALWAYS PLAYS INDY TOUGH.. EVERY YEAR!

YEA, AND THE GAME DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING EITHER. Funny old world isn't it?
Gorn Wrote:YEA, AND THE GAME DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING EITHER. Funny old world isn't it?
Uh, I guess..And what point are you making?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Uh, I guess..And what point are you making?

I'm not really, just trying to get something started..:Cheerlead
I guess..
yeah this world is hilarious, Gorn..especially when a team has EVERYTHING on the line and cant make an extra point with 41 seconds to go 1. But hell, I guess you Bengal fans are used to those meaningless games arent you? (because you all still havent proven anything in the ones that do):popcorn:
Gorn Wrote:YEA, AND THE GAME DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING EITHER. Funny old world isn't it?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah this world is hilarious, Gorn..especially when a team has EVERYTHING on the line and cant make an extra point with 41 seconds to go 1. But hell, I guess you Bengal fans are used to those meaningless games arent you? (because you all still havent proven anything in the ones that do):popcorn:
And Indy has?:popcorn:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah this world is hilarious, Gorn..especially when a team has EVERYTHING on the line and cant make an extra point with 41 seconds to go 1. But hell, I guess you Bengal fans are used to those meaningless games arent you? (because you all still havent proven anything in the ones that do):popcorn:

I'm sorry, Pittsburgh lost to Oakland?!?!
WOW..

Game, set, and match.
yeah we did..you got me there, so your right on the game/set/match..but wait a minute...Cincy WAS that Oakland for ohhhhhhhhhhhh 15 years...in a row.
Gorn Wrote:I'm sorry, Pittsburgh lost to Oakland?!?!
WOW..

Game, set, and match.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah we did..you got me there, so your right on the game/set/match..but wait a minute...Cincy WAS that Oakland for ohhhhhhhhhhhh 15 years...in a row.

I'm sorry, what?
The Cincinatti Raiders?TongueirateSho
Doesn't make sense...

Anyways, this will just turn into another flame war like all the other threads, so i'll be the bigger man (I am 315 lbs anyway), and quit before an admin closes it..:Cheerlead
Where did you go to school Gorn?Tell me and I will share with you what I know about that program,,if I know anything at all,,hehe