Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denver 24 Cincinnati 23
BFritz Wrote:We're in lot D, between the suspension bridge and stadium, down in that corner

Where do you guys usually park at? We usually go behind the bridge, away from the crowd. Lot D is by far the best spot to tailgate.
We'll be in a Maroon 2007 Tahoe. Usually get there about 2 1/2, 3 hours before gametime.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How does anyone who knows anything about football say that this wasn't a must win. When you are on the RAZOR'S EDGE of not making the playoffs and you have to come down to teams winning and losing to even make the playoffs, and then to say that this wasn't a must win game so let's depend on other teams to lose so we can get in is unreal....You all have fun going and being at the game and have a safe trip home.....! The Steeler South Jungle can get dangerous when these 2 teams meet!

I was saying, there are other ways to make the playoffs. Cincy decided their fate with that game. If they lost, the Jets, Dolphins, Oakland, and a few others decided it for them.
Therefore it wasn't a MUST WIN game. It was must win to seal a playoff spot, but they can still make it without that win. Not very good odds, but better than nothing.

Actually, in this situation I have to disagree.
I hate to admit this, but Cincinatti may have the worst fans in the NATION. When we saw Pitt and Cincy play in the playoffs, there must have been a dozen fights before halftime, IN OUR SECTION. And, the Steelers fans were vastly outnumbered.

20 drunk Bengals fans vs 2 half sober Pitt fans usually bodes bad news for the latter.:lmao:

However, there are a few Cincy fans who will, for good-health sakes, remain sober during the course of the game.:thumpsup:
Gorn Wrote:I was saying, there are other ways to make the playoffs. Cincy decided their fate with that game. If they lost, the Jets, Dolphins, Oakland, and a few others decided it for them.
Therefore it wasn't a MUST WIN game. It was must win to seal a playoff spot, but they can still make it without that win. Not very good odds, but better than nothing.

Actually, in this situation I have to disagree.
I hate to admit this, but Cincinatti may have the worst fans in the NATION. When we saw Pitt and Cincy play in the playoffs, there must have been a dozen fights before halftime, IN OUR SECTION. And, the Steelers fans were vastly outnumbered.

20 drunk Bengals fans vs 2 half sober Pitt fans usually bodes bad news for the latter.:lmao:

However, there are a few Cincy fans who will, for good-health sakes, remain sober during the course of the game.:thumpsup:

And I will be one of them.:Thumbs:
Gorn Wrote:Where do you guys usually park at? We usually go behind the bridge, away from the crowd. Lot D is by far the best spot to tailgate.
We'll be in a Maroon 2007 Tahoe. Usually get there about 2 1/2, 3 hours before gametime.

We just park in the Sandpit.

And, we do have a few drinks, but we never get violent or stupid, we just have a good time.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
No lie, and I am not hatin' on any Cincy fans. But I have been to alot of stadiums and alot of games, and Cincy fans are BY FAR the worst acting and obnoxious fans of any of them without a doubt! Not saying all of them and God knows every stadium has them, but just seems like Cincy fans act worse.
Really
I have always found them to somewhat calm compared to my cousins who had tickets in the old dowg pound at Municipal.
i usually attend every Steelers/ Browns and Steelers/Bengals game every year in Ohio and I love the Browns game. Yes their fans are hostile, but the Bengal fans are just plain obnoxious. I was there the night Pittsburgh laid the 43-0 beatdown on them their first game back and some of those fans still had their "steelerfans till '99" hats on. It was great to have them back. But its always fun to beat both teams on their field. Its good in Cincy right now, because they wait all the way till the 4th quarter before they start to empty the stadium now unlike before when at halftime it was a sea of black and gold.
Doc Holliday Wrote:Really
I have always found them to somewhat calm compared to my cousins who had tickets in the old dowg pound at Municipal.
All Bengal fans go rent the movie North Dallas Forty
Old school Dawg Wrote:All Bengal fans go rent the movie North Dallas Forty

Why (us youngins have never heard of it before)?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Old school Dawg Wrote:All Bengal fans go rent the movie North Dallas Forty

:moon:
Because in the end of that movie they botch the extra point.You youngins miss a whole lot being young.You might listen more!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Because in the end of that movie they botch the extra point.You youngins miss a whole lot being young.You might listen more!!

Yea, i'm pretty sure we had the basic idea.
And those that didn't, probably googled it.

And I have a hunch you're not very old at all.
Gorn Wrote:Yea, i'm pretty sure we had the basic idea.

NO, i think he is very old.I think he is so old that he doesnt need a account on here.Because most of the stuff ive read from this guy doesnt make any sense at all, "So give it up old man."
Gorn Wrote:Yea, i'm pretty sure we had the basic idea.

NO, he is very old...So old that he prolly doesnt need a account on here.Go on other posts and read some of the things OLD SCHOOL DAWG has said, none of it makes since..."So give it up old man."
Gorn was so hostile?No respect