Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting Injury
According to PWinsider the fear is that Sting suffered a spinal cord injury. WWE will stop booking him for any further bookings. If this is indeed a spinal cords injury then Sting's in ring career is over.
The things wrestlers do to their bodies is wild. The toll some of them take on a full-time schedule is comparable to an NFL schedule IMO.

I pray Sting has a shot to go out on a better note than jobbing to a guy he never should have been wrestling after losing to HHH at Mania to scratch an itch McMahon always wanted scratched.

I know Rollins has to feel awful. It wouldn't be surprising for the Buckle Bomb to go the way of the Curb Stomp.
^^^
Good post.

Sting had to be good with doing the Buckle Bomb or that spot wouldn't have happened.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
If moves keep getting 'banned' the School Boy's and the Lateral Press will be the only pinning situation we see.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The Buckle Bomb has been done on EVERY Seth opponent since he has been in WWE. You cannot put a teeshirt to cover the belly, bad combover, 56 year-old wreslter who has had one match in the last 18 months in with a true stud! I love Sting, but the Sting of the last 10 years is one I want to forget!!!!
Stil want him and taker at mania
I cannot wait to see the EPIC Battle of Sting and Undertaker - It's going to be a classic

SnoozeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Image: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/9...aFight.jpg]
Let's have Sting and Undertaker on this incredible card. Oh how great it will be......

Hogan v. Flair
Iron Sheik v. Snuka
Hacksaw Jim Dugan v. Million Dollar Man

exciting......
This would be the equivalent of Joe Louis fighting Mike Tyson in 1985. Horrible idea on every level. What they thought to accomplish is beyond me unless Vince just wants to bury Sting because Sting is one of the very few stars that Vince didn't have any hand in making.
Stardust Wrote:The Buckle Bomb has been done on EVERY Seth opponent since he has been in WWE. You cannot put a teeshirt to cover the belly, bad combover, 56 year-old wreslter who has had one match in the last 18 months in with a true stud! I love Sting, but the Sting of the last 10 years is one I want to forget!!!!

It has, but how many people used the piledriver before they moved away from that?

I agree that it's overthinking it to get rid of it and I would hate to see it go - I'm just saying I would be surprised.

I will say that I applaud Sting taking the spots from Rollins that he took - but this one was a mess from the beginning.
Also... this is totally random.

But did anyone notice the usually terrible bald spot wasn't visible at NOC?
They must have done something.
It wont be match of the night but it just needs to happen sometime