Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray @ Mayfield updates
I will be updating you all here.
Thanks myself I'm staying home this Friday night. I may post hazard vs Pikeville game if nobody else does. :Cheerlead
64, you can listen to your true favorite team on computer. Just google WYMC and listen to the Cards hosting the Tigers.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you can listen to your true favorite team on computer. Just google WYMC and listen to the Cards hosting the Tigers.

Nope!!! :Sad04:
How's weather out west?
Are they licking icing yet
Sorry not much action here still on 0's with 8 left in half. Very windy.
Murray up 7-0 with 2:28 left in half
mysonis55 Wrote:Murray up 7-0 with 2:28 left in half
:what:
7 all with 23 seconds left in half
mysonis55 Wrote:7 all with 23 seconds left in half

Whats going on with Tyler. :Cheerlead
Same score at half. Our offense needs to get it together.
How is the weather out there?
Go Tigers!
Mayfield puts scoring drive together with only 2 minutes to half. They will pull this out in second half
Mayfield radio announces both agree they have never seen a Mayfield team dominated this bad on both sides of the ball in the half. Murray has had the ball almost the whole 1st half. 1 1st down for Mayfield 9 for Murray. Mayfield with 30 something yards of offense, Murray with 160 something yards. 2 turnovers on Murray 1 on Mayfield.
14-7 Mayfield with 9:36 left in 3rd
Mayfield switched to Caldwell at RB, just like radio announcer predicted. Mayfield marched down the field quickly in just a few plays for that score.
It's over.
Same score. End of 3
17-7 with 7:14 left in game
Thanks for the updates :biglmao:
Same score with 1:14 left and Mayfield just recovered a fumble
Probably get criticized for saying this. Was not there, butt by the way it sounded on the radio the coaches made some very good halftime adjustments. I know someone will get on here and say that wasn't the case.
Knew it was over when Mayfield scored at half.
That's what halftime is for in Mayfield. The biggest adjustment was Caldwell. I had a strong feeling that would happen.
mysonis55 Wrote:That's what halftime is for in Mayfield. The biggest adjustment was Caldwell. I had a strong feeling that would happen.

Some don't agree. I remember a few times Beechwood fans trying to say halftime adjustments had nothing to do with Mayfields success. It was obvious tonight, Ray Charles could see it. Nice switch to the 4-3 as well.
That is a staple of what we do. The first half we execute the game plan. At the half we discuss what we are doing right and wrong and how to fix it. Then the second half we implement it.
We looked uninspired for this game from the start no emotion at the beginning of the game guess the boys can really use this week off for rest been a grueling 5 game stretch. Hope Arnett gets back on track have no idea why hes missing his receivers so bad and hes gone away from Kennemore needs to get back to his sire hands.
Interesting that you mention where the ball needs to go. What I'm seeing is that he tried several times last night to throw to Kennemore while he was double or triple covered. I then saw that Tucker, who is our fastest receiver, was wide open with no one within 10 yards of him on those plays.