Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 28 Clemson 20
Final
Way To Go Cats. KENTUCKY WINS
Awesome, simply awesome. UK's defense was immaculate today. Hopefully this is a building block to a powerhouse SEC team.
WHOAAA...

C-A-T-S

CATS ! CATS! CATS!

WAY TO GO KENTUCKY !!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Folks.....

2007 Might Be A Special Year For Kentucky Football !!!

2007...bcs ???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
C-A-T-S

CATS ! CATS! CATS!

WAY TO GO KENTUCKY !!!!

:letsparty
Could we actually become an SEC POWER.

Way to go CATS.
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 WINS!!!!!!!!!!! GOING TO BE LIKE 2 NEW YEARS EVE PARTY'S! We are so proud of you BIG BLUE! Anyone know when they will be coming back to Lexington?
way to go Cats!!!!! I proudly picked them by 7, and they won by 8...defense saved their butts that first half, and they played a great game...WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!! If Little and Burton come back next year, this will springboard them into next season..great to see them win today though..awesome..if only Bama could have won yesterday, lol
Man I missed the game, I didnt think they played until 7p.m.
Congrats Cats....the Defense played very well and the offense under Woodsen today was unreal. My only problem with the entire game was when UK switched to the prevent defense late which allowed the passes to be completed under the middle....I think if they would've stayed in their base package it would've ended up 28-6, but a big boost going into next season. I feel the players will be excited about the offseason conditioning and spring ball...maybe we even won over a few more recruits with a bowl victory. Congrats UK on making all of us in the bluegrass state proud!!!
Wow this is an awesome3 feeling for any UK fan around the state! Congrats UK on getting the 8th win on the season and it was by far the greatest! First bowl win in 22 years, thats hard believe, we are finally off the schnide! SEC better watch out next year the Wildcats will be a serious contender!
A reason to be proud!!!Way to go Cats!!
I know, I was watching t.v. and felt so proud to be from Kentucky..Anyone else get this off feeling. They played with so much pride today! If this team stays together, does anyone think they will be a preseason top 25 team?
Very good game for the cats. They looked great today
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Great game! I loved the fake punt!!! Way to go Cats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
way to go Cats!
we are on the rise guys. We should cherish this moment, we have had a GREAT and successful season, espeically compared to the pervious years. Um...does it feel weird to anyone else to say.....we're champions?
We are the champions my friend we'll keep on fighting till the end we are the champions we are the champions no time for losing cause WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO GO CATS

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS
Congrats Cats.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Go Big Blue!
That 70-yard TD was awsone
Me, my son, brother-in-law, and Father went to the game and had a ball. The Cats played very well. We ate at BB King's BBQ after the game and it was fun because there were so many UK fans in there, everywhere really! Congrats Cats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I got to watch the first few minutes then had to go into work but I tried to keep up with the game as best as I could on the radio, I told them I need a bonus for working when UK plays that or buy me a tv but they wont do either one for me, lol. The football team went out and made me proud to be a UK fan.
RICH BROOKS FOR GOVERNOR! He has done an UNBELIEVABLE job at UK!
Tickets - $25.00
Hot Dogs -$3.50
UK's first bowl win in 22 years - PRICELESS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Tickets - $25.00
Hot Dogs -$3.50
The prices for food were outragous!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats UK on the big bowl win!
BelfryPride Wrote:Tickets - $25.00
Hot Dogs -$3.50

Smile I wish the prices would have been that low.

Great game to be at, and Nashville was covered by big blue fans. Outnumbered Clemson fans at least 2-1.

Can't wait til next season. Brutal SEC schedule, but if Burton stays it could be a special season.
Man I was just about to cry at halftime. Andre' Woodson showed America that he is a top notch quarterback. And this also shows how good the SEC really is. Clemson & Ohio St where the only teams in the country to be in the Top 10 in offensive production and defensive production and UK's defense was ranked 118 in the country and only allowed Davis & #28 under 90yds rushing in the game. Kentucky will be a Power House in the SEC in '07, but they do have a rough schedule next season. Congrats Kentucky !