Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series
So I read online that the ending to last night's hell in a cell PPV that it will lead to the traditional survivor series match between Team Taker and Team Wyatt. Should be interesting to see who the wyatts have as their 5th member and who joins Taker.

Kane?
Daniel Bryan? - rumor is that he has been cleared by the doctor to get back into the ring
I don't see a 5 man team, I think it'll be 4 vs. 4 with traditional Survivor Series rules.

The Undertaker/Kane/Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns vs. The Wyatt Family.
That sounds interesting for Survivor Series and Survivor Series only.
Taker's team will go over and Bray would lose AGAIN.

Book for next year... not for next month.
Kane and Undertaker. who will the other two be?
Just read online that pwinider and sescoops got it confirmed is reporting that it's 70/30 that Ambrose walks out of Survivor Series as champ. Vince still wants Roman to be the top babyface so a chance of him turning heel either before or at SS is unlikely.

Again this came from a dirt sheet site so take it with a grain of salt but it will be interesting to see how this unfolds
Ah... dirt sheets lol

"Confirmed" that it's 70% likely...
That's why I said take it with a grain of salt, we all know how these things turn out...
This Survivor Series could be a Clunker........

It seems like the WWE is flying by the seat of their pants, not a good way to Book a major PPV.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Strikeout King Wrote:That's why I said take it with a grain of salt, we all know how these things turn out...

I read dirt sheets too, but they are really watered down now.

The fact that someone can "confirm" that something "might" happen is ridiculous.
Podcast and predictions on WYMT.com now

http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/fivestarblog/F...16351.html