Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Georgia 11/7
The Wildcats travel to Athens for Noon kickoff between the hedges.

WE HAVE TO COMPETITIVE IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!
We can't handle another blow-out loss.

The magic number of 6 wins is still very possible with Charlotte and Vanderbilt left on the schedule
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
For this game, if i'm Stoops i would come in with a whole new line up, the one's on the field aren't cutting it, so go ahead and change it up. Leave the punter at home, because let's be honest, he hasn't been worth having anyway. Go for it on every 4th down, except for Johnson i would replace every other receiver. At the beginning of the season all we heard was how deep and talented the receiving corp was, well we have the same one's on the field every game, and against a decent defense they can't get separation to get open, so yank them out and try a new lineup. Stoops has 11 O lineman he has recruited, put them out there and see what they have. At this point every position should be open, there is nothing to lose by changing things up, tell Dimples if he runs one more draw play he will be sent to the locker room during the game, then fired once back home. How hard is it to come up with some creativity for this offense. Everyone says we are athletic and have SEC talent, well let's see it. UGA isn't very good, so if we can't show some life in this game then this team doesn't deserve a bowl game, that would be the worst thing that could happen. I would like to see the upset but i'm just not confident in this staff anymore.
Demarcus ware Wrote:For this game, if i'm Stoops i would come in with a whole new line up, the one's on the field aren't cutting it, so go ahead and change it up. Leave the punter at home, because let's be honest, he hasn't been worth having anyway. Go for it on every 4th down, except for Johnson i would replace every other receiver. At the beginning of the season all we heard was how deep and talented the receiving corp was, well we have the same one's on the field every game, and against a decent defense they can't get separation to get open, so yank them out and try a new lineup. Stoops has 11 O lineman he has recruited, put them out there and see what they have. At this point every position should be open, there is nothing to lose by changing things up, tell Dimples if he runs one more draw play he will be sent to the locker room during the game, then fired once back home. How hard is it to come up with some creativity for this offense. Everyone says we are athletic and have SEC talent, well let's see it. UGA isn't very good, so if we can't show some life in this game then this team doesn't deserve a bowl game, that would be the worst thing that could happen. I would like to see the upset but i'm just not confident in this staff anymore.

AND DEMARCUS WARE DROPS THE MIC!!!!!

[Image: http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M839e5...0&pid=15.1]

Boom.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:AND DEMARCUS WARE DROPS THE MIC!!!!!

[Image: http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M839e5...0&pid=15.1]

Boom.
Confusednicker:
Towles is gonna need more than 1.5 seconds if our offensive tackles could somehow give him that much time, it would be great. Buy all the wide receivers super-tac for their gloves because good god they can't catch a cold. Put 9 in the box to stop Sony Michel and pray their quarterback doesn't pick on Cody Quinn like every single other SEC quarterback has so far. Also, everything demarcus ware said is 100% truth.
Got to go with the Bulldogs getting well this week, 24-13.
Uga 17 uk 10
Georgia is struggling in a huge way lately, but I just saw that they are favored by 17 over Ky. Wow, that is unbelievably embarrassing to put it kindly! 17 point dogs to a struggling team that has scored ZERO touchdowns in their past 2 GAMES?? OUCH, that hurts!
GA 42
Ky 13
I actually believe we have a shot at making this a very close game! If these coaches can keep our players believing in themselves through the past two very difficult games I really believe we can play very much with this struggling Georgia bunch......
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Georgia is struggling in a huge way lately, but I just saw that they are favored by 17 over Ky. Wow, that is unbelievably embarrassing to put it kindly! 17 point dogs to a struggling team that has scored ZERO touchdowns in their past 2 GAMES?? OUCH, that hurts!
It's dropped to 14 this morning. If i was guessing i would say it will drop to 10-12 before kickoff. I honestly don't know what to think on this game. I would like to think UK puts up a good fight, but with the powers that be talking about replacing Mark Richt which seems to be a yearly thing now, i'm afraid that will light a fire under their butts and they will come out looking like National Champs. Even though Chubb is out, Sony Michele is a good RB that can run the ball. UGA's passing game is pretty bad so at least we do have that going for us.
Demarcus ware Wrote:It's dropped to 14 this morning. If i was guessing i would say it will drop to 10-12 before kickoff. I honestly don't know what to think on this game. I would like to think UK puts up a good fight, but with the powers that be talking about replacing Mark Richt which seems to be a yearly thing now, i'm afraid that will light a fire under their butts and they will come out looking like National Champs. Even though Chubb is out, Sony Michele is a good RB that can run the ball. UGA's passing game is pretty bad so at least we do have that going for us.

As bad as our defensive line play has been since big Melvin got hurt(outside CJ Johnson), i'm very worried that Georgia will absolutely whip us up front. Sony Michel is as good, if not better (5* coming out of HS) than any back that has hurt us so far this year (Barber from Auburn, Mobley from EKU, Hurd from Tennessee, etc.). Their passing game is atrocious so if we can keep from getting slaughtered up front we may be able to put together a few stops. Richt is now deserving the heat because even with Chubb gone, he has as much talent as any team in the country, he just can't get it done when it counts.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:As bad as our defensive line play has been since big Melvin got hurt(outside CJ Johnson), i'm very worried that Georgia will absolutely whip us up front. Sony Michel is as good, if not better (5* coming out of HS) than any back that has hurt us so far this year (Barber from Auburn, Mobley from EKU, Hurd from Tennessee, etc.). Their passing game is atrocious so if we can keep from getting slaughtered up front we may be able to put together a few stops. Richt is now deserving the heat because even with Chubb gone, he has as much talent as any team in the country, he just can't get it done when it counts.
You just know that if UK beats UGA they will fire Richt Monday. They may even do it that day Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:You just know that if UK beats UGA they will fire Richt Monday. They may even do it that day Confusednicker:

It'd be quicker than Miami fired Al Golden after the Clemson game. That fan base always puts him on the hot seat in these situations but this time it's pretty serious IMO.
I thought UK would beat Tennessee and boy was I wrong. Still think the Cats can be competitive in this game and perhaps even win though.
Demarcus ware Wrote:It's dropped to 14 this morning. If i was guessing i would say it will drop to 10-12 before kickoff. I honestly don't know what to think on this game. I would like to think UK puts up a good fight, but with the powers that be talking about replacing Mark Richt which seems to be a yearly thing now, i'm afraid that will light a fire under their butts and they will come out looking like National Champs. Even though Chubb is out, Sony Michele is a good RB that can run the ball. UGA's passing game is pretty bad so at least we do have that going for us.

Lets not forget, that Sony Michel was the higher rated recruit coming out of High School. Chubb was a 4* and Michel was a 5*.
Ga fumbles the snap and still runs for a 25 yd score on our JOKE of a defense! After we miserably go 3 and out. All of Ga's problems will be solved today I am afraid?
Only thing worse than Ga. Is Ky team that jumps offside on a punt and fumbles it on same play. :igiveup:
Not hiring a special teams coach is just killing UK. I'm afraid we are going to make UGA look like sec champs.
Critical opening drive 2nd half we run the ridiculous wildcat play on 4th and 2 at midfield??? Great play call??? Then let the Dogs drive it down their throats for a statement drive! Tolwes 3 for 13 first half for 38 yds with 0 td and 1 int? Horrendous numbers and he's in his 4th year in the program??? Weak bunch of nonsense!!!
I don't remember ever seeing a team go from maybe mediocre to just awful in the same season. We get worse every game. Meanwhile Vandy had improved every week and as of right now are beating florida.
I have to wonder. Can UK even beat Charlotte at this point? And why is Towles still in the game?
Demarcus ware Wrote:I don't remember ever seeing a team go from maybe mediocre to just awful in the same season. We get worse every game. Meanwhile Vandy had improved every week and as of right now are beating florida.
This game is another totally embarrassing exhibition of football in all phases of the game by this program. The program is in reality no closer to respectibility than they were 3 years ago when Stoops arrived IMO.
Mark Richt should send Stoops a gift basket for making UGA look like SEC champs.
Hard to stomach this level of football, looking more and more like the Bill Curry era every week the way I see it..........
Towles completions 8...Penalties 7