Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCW at the Hazard armory 11/5
Bluegrass Championship Wrestling will be at the Armory in Hazard on November 5th. Bell time is at 7:30, doors open at 6:30.

The Pride of Buckhorn, Mr. John Noble will be facing Tony Kozina in the main event.

Kyle Maggard & Eddie Browning will be in tag team action.

Earl Fields will be facing "The King of Kingsport" Beau James.

I haven't see the rest of the card yet.... but you will see some world class refereeing there that night as well. I will be wearing the Black & White.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Look out for the Five-Star Podcast this week too.

Noble will have a contract signing on there for his Thanksgiving Street Fight.
John Noble has to be in the conversation for "The Most Interesting man in the World"

- Professional Wrestler
- Boys High School basketball Coach at the most Eastern Kentucky school possible
- Is Over like nobody's business on Kentucky Sports Radio
- And he's a great dude.
Is this a pretty good event i live in rockcastle would it be worth the drive ?
rustyankle Wrote:Is this a pretty good event i live in rockcastle would it be worth the drive ?

If you really like wrestling, then yes.

*****DISCLAIMER*****
I know that the phrase "Card Subject to Change" is on every Indy. Wrestling event for a reason.

Sometimes a performer can't make a show for what ever reason. The actual wrestling is good, but as with anything in life, there are no 100% guarantees that that announced card will stay true to form.
NWA tag titles will be defended in Buckhorn the week after - and I believe Abyss is in London this weekend.

Plenty of good wrestling around the mountains here lately.