Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The BGR Law
I'm still fairly new to BGR. I joined in August 2010.... and there are still a few things I haven't figured out.

The Administrators do an EXCELLENT job of running this site.

But that is my question..... who are ALL of the BGR Administrators????

With a little bit of research, these are the only listed Administrators I could find.

toQQue
jammin' jamey
Stardust
Midee1
alfus21
Batpuff
BCF4L

BelfryPride

Is there somebody I'm missing?
Is there already a list of Administrators listed?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
A lot of them don't post a whole lot but do maintenance on the website so it would be easy for some of them to go unnoticed. I could be wrong but I think you have everybody. With the exception of WideStardust who posts often and BelfryPride who posts in the football threads, I'll notice an occasional post from Midee, Alfus, or BCF4L. Most of them are more involved with the marketing and/or maintenance of the website.
I think you're correct. Then you have the lowly mods who try to keep things in order, and validate new postings. Smile
But we all know that I'm the one that calls the shots Confusednicker:
Here is a link to the complete list of admins, mods, vip members, donating members, etc...

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showgroups.php
If your too lazy to follow the link, here is the admins and mods...

Administrators...

alfus21---ACTIVE
Batpuff---NOT ACTIVE
BCF4L ----NOT ACTIVE
BelfryPride ---ACTIVE
Billnz28---NOT ACTIVE
calQlatE---NOT ACTIVE
crazytaxidriver ---NOT ACTIVE
jamming Jamey---NOT ACTIVE
petitemommy---NOT ACTIVE
phoeniXX ---NOT ACTIVE

MODS....

Amun-Ra --NOT ACTIVE
Aslan ---NOT ACTIVE
BHS78--ACTIVE
CatDawg---NOT ACTIVE
EKUAlum05--ACTIVE
FBALL--ACTIVE
Granny Bear---ACTIVE
LWC---NOT ACTIVE
More Cowbell-- ACTIVE
MVP2--NOT ACTIVE
outdoorsman43---NOT ACTIVE
Panther Thunder---ACTIVE
Real Badman---ACTIVE
RunItUpTheGut----ACTIVE
Strikeout King---ACTIVE

TATE_64 ---NOT ACTIVE
vundy33---NOT ACTIVE
Wildcatk23---NOT ACTIVE
Wyatt Earp ---NOT ACTIVE
zaga_fan---ACTIVE
ZMG---NOT ACTIVE

EXECUTIVES
STARDUST
MIDEE

OWNER
TORQQUE
I'll make it even simpler...

I have owned BGR since November of 2011. Confusednicker:
But NOT 51% like me!!!

Confusednicker:
Hats off to the MODS! They are the ONLY one's who deserve credit for the day-to-day operation. Without them, this site would have degraded to anonymity....:notworthy

Referees are the most hated people in the game, thus it is fair to say that not everyone appreciates what these MODS do and chastise them for not doing what they want. But this group of MODS is the best and most consistent group that has been on this site in the years that I have been here!
:yawn:
You are just saying that because you know it's true!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If your too lazy to follow the link, here is the admins and mods...

Administrators...

alfus21---ACTIVE
Batpuff---NOT ACTIVE
BCF4L ----NOT ACTIVE
BelfryPride ---ACTIVE
Billnz28---NOT ACTIVE
calQlatE---NOT ACTIVE
crazytaxidriver ---NOT ACTIVE
jamming Jamey---NOT ACTIVE
petitemommy---NOT ACTIVE
phoeniXX ---NOT ACTIVE

MODS....

Amun-Ra --NOT ACTIVE
Aslan ---NOT ACTIVE
BHS78--ACTIVE
CatDawg---NOT ACTIVE
EKUAlum05--ACTIVE
FBALL--ACTIVE
Granny Bear---ACTIVE
LWC---NOT ACTIVE
More Cowbell-- ACTIVE
MVP2--NOT ACTIVE
outdoorsman43---NOT ACTIVE
Panther Thunder---ACTIVE
Real Badman---ACTIVE
RunItUpTheGut----ACTIVE
Strikeout King---ACTIVE

TATE_64 ---NOT ACTIVE
vundy33---NOT ACTIVE
Wildcatk23---NOT ACTIVE
Wyatt Earp ---NOT ACTIVE
zaga_fan---ACTIVE
ZMG---NOT ACTIVE

EXECUTIVES
STARDUST
MIDEE

OWNER
TORQQUE

Saddens me RIUTG that you didn't mention me as a MOD active or not active. LOL :Sad04:
Spud6 Wrote:Saddens me RIUTG that you didn't mention me as a MOD active or not active. LOL :Sad04:

Who????
Spud6 Wrote:Saddens me RIUTG that you didn't mention me as a MOD active or not active. LOL :Sad04:

I honestly don't know why you wasn't listed on that.
I copy and pasted that straight from the link and then deleted the crap I didn't need. Must have accidentally deleted it.

I think your the only one that was left off.

Edit

Spud6 ACTIVE
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who????

Think about it.....

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who????

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Think about it.....
Doesn't ring any bells....
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Doesn't ring any bells....

If you are being serious, RIUTG is short for RunItUpTheGut
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I honestly don't know why you wasn'is listed on that.
I copy and pasted that straight from the link and then deleted the crap I didn't need. Must have accidentally deleted it.

I think your the only one that was left off.

Edit

Spud6 ACTIVE

Just so you know gut I looked at the list of mod ect. And spud6 is not on it no place needs to be updated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Just so you know gut I looked at the list of mod ect. And spud6 is not on it no place needs to be updated

Honestly, I believe the reason is because I use to have a different username when I first became a MOD. I wish all the time that I could go back to that old name because so many people knew me and knew I was a MOD.
panther nation Wrote:Just so you know gut I looked at the list of mod ect. And spud6 is not on it no place needs to be updated

That explains a lot haha.
Some mods are out of control deleting threads that have no reason to be deleted and calling members liarsBayern the have no clue
LCC Wrote:Some mods are out of control deleting threads that have no reason to be deleted and calling members liarsBayern the have no clue
It seems to me that closing threads with a post by a moderator citing the reason that the thread was closed is more effective than deleting threads and inviting members who did not read the final post to speculate on what happened to the thread. I hope that part of the changes that have been made based on member input include emphasizing to moderators the importance of setting good examples by following the rules themselves.

I know that it is sometimes difficult to dispassionately and objectively perform the duties of a moderator, given how immature members may get, but a thin-skinned, hot-headed moderator is not well suited for the job.
As long as Dusty gets back in this evening, the new rules and infraction list will be posted all over the entire site for all to see.
Awaiting QQ to make the final HTML changes that are required.
I sincerely appreciate the sentiments and comments on this thread. If anyone feels that they are not receiving fair treatment, send your message to a different Moderator or Administrator. We have a Moderators forum to discuss mast of the issues that arise, thus we will talk about them as a group and get back to you timely. You may not like response, but we will shoot straight with you.
Nobody is out to get anyone here.
Every mod is pretty thick skinned when it comes every issue on this site. Members sometimes feel they are being treated differently when a mod disagrees with them or proves there point but we are members just like everyone else. We enjoy the site and post just like any other member would but some take those disagreements as that is the end of the discussion and you can't talk back when that is not how it is at all.
Personally I plan to take a step back from posting as much to be better moderating the boards. It's a message site and part of that is arguing. Some take it way to personal when at the end of the day nobody really cares what anyone on here has to say.
If you have a problem, as Dusty said, contact one of us and we will handle it. If your issue is with a staff member in some form, contact a different staff member.
I think most members would be surprised that over the past 3 or 4 years we have only banned about 10 members from this site for constantly causing problems and obstructing the flow of discussion or other reasons.
Hopefully we will continue to grow and the discussions will start to get back on track to informative.
Rules updated
Dusty, you and QQ are the man(s).
^
Suck up!