Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Bowl: USC- 32 Michigan- 18
Final!
USC just outplayed them. Simple as that...and there goes half of the "what if" split national championship controversy, providing Florida wins..Thank God.....
I hate to pull for USC or any pac10 team for that matter, but if Florida wins, college football didnt need a controversy had Michigan won this game.
LOL
They love the sports talk. College football strives on controversy.
Im just glad the constant crying from Meechigannn will have to come to a halt, after flat being throttled by the Trojans.

Congrats Trojans
The tides really turned today as everyone thought that the Michigan defense would demolish Booty, and the SC defense totally kept Henne under pressure and kept the Michigan offense from getting into any rhythm. Congrats USC and they will be a heavy favorite come next season as will Michigan if everyone returns.
I'm just waitin for all the talk about a split national championship after Boise State beats Oklahoma.
The outcome from this one was very suprising for me. USC completely shut Michigan down
I am not shocked a bit..Go read my posts in other threads about Florida/Michigan..which one....Such as I don't think Ohio State is that great either.. They have beaten teams that would have lost 3-4 games in the SEC but solid this year such as Texas, Penn State, and Michigan.
Cost me money
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Michigan really disappointed me.
Congrats to the mighty Trojans.