Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valley Vs Magoffin
Ill tell you this its to early to be talking about this game. Magoffin County travels to Belfry Saturday, and IMO that is going to be one of the best matchups in the 15th all year. And Im sure both teams have other games before that so nobody be looking ahead this far.
magoffin co. easily. they are just the better team. and yes, i have seen both play.
I agree with it being too early to be talking about this game. Shelby Valley plays against Phelps on Saturday at home.

I can't wait to see the outcome of the Magoffin and Belfry game!
The only thing that could make this a close game is the fact that MC plays Belfry 2 days before and will not have much time to prepare for SV. It will be much like the MC/PC regional final last year - a lot closer because MC played a tough game right before.
Phoenix Wrote:The only thing that could make this a close game is the fact that MC plays Belfry 2 days before and will not have much time to prepare for SV. It will be much like the MC/PC regional final last year - a lot closer because MC played a tough game right before.

nice post I totally agree
Ill say this SV is not as good as Magoffin County. They arent as good as Pike Central neither. They are like Belfry they play hard and do the small things to win. I dont think they can win at Magoffin though.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Ill tell you this its to early to be talking about this game. Magoffin County travels to Belfry Saturday, and IMO that is going to be one of the best matchups in the 15th all year. And Im sure both teams have other games before that so nobody be looking ahead this far.
Your right this should be the game people are talking about. IMO the best 2 teams in the region are Magoffin and Belfry. That game will be a classic.
I'm going to look at this analitically....

Pike Central beat Magoffin. SV beat Pike Central. So... I'd have to say SV.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Ill say this SV is not as good as Magoffin County. They arent as good as Pike Central neither. They are like Belfry they play hard and do the small things to win. I dont think they can win at Magoffin though.
would be hard but it can be done!
It will be a good game! But like a great coach says, "It comes down to which ever team has more heart!" Valley and Magoffin are both really good teams but, we'll see! However, I'm rooting for valley!
Can't wait
player#33 Wrote:It will be a good game! But like a great coach says, "It comes down to which ever team has more heart!" Valley and Magoffin are both really good teams but, we'll see! However, I'm rooting for valley!

MAGOFFIn HAS HEART! :redboxer:
I'll say Valley by 5....it'll be a close game...the cats will have to play good something they've not been doing....magoffins fans will get in there heads if they let them...good luck to both teams..
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:actually my statment was meant to be that they have made a great run but will finaley get that first loss over at magoffin...to be honest i could care less who wins this one...but i do think valley will get beat fairly easly by magoffin if it was at valley diffrent story...but a 2 or 3 point win at home normaly converts to about a 12 pt loss on the road this is why...magoffin will beat Pike Central by about 10 or 15 at magoffin...if valley plays magoffin at home they win or lose in a close won...
You are seriously trying to convince us that home court is worth 15 points? No way.
I would go with Magoffin
Valley by 10..Tough game until the final mins..Valley will pull threw
PF23 Wrote:Valley by 10..Tough game until the final mins..Valley will pull threw
no way they are going to beat Magoffin by 10 in Salyersville
Koobeton Wrote:Sorry but Esther Fleming isn't all that Valley has.

SALLY ROBERTS and LAURA PERKINS will step up and get the job done. Esther is a really good player-- but sorry she isn't the whole team. Sally and Laura are putting just as many points up a game as she does--

Can't forget the Smallwood twins!

I agree with you because if they double team one girl then that leaves one open so all the other girls that valley has can score! like you said Perkins, Roberts, the twins and Cantrell can all step up and play just as hard so that magoffin will have to stop double teaming one and guard all! but the game is supposed to be tomorrow so we will see!
Tricky Wrote:MAGOFFIn HAS HEART! :redboxer:

I know they have heart and so does valley but whatever team has the most tomorrow will be the one with the win
Phoenix Wrote:The only thing that could make this a close game is the fact that MC plays Belfry 2 days before and will not have much time to prepare for SV. It will be much like the MC/PC regional final last year - a lot closer because MC played a tough game right before.

:dontthink I'm sorry but Shelby Valley played phelps on the same day that magoffin played belfry! so that has nothing to do with it!
Good Luck LADY HORNETS and play with all you got and that is all we can ask for in Magoffin. Win or not we will still support you ladys.
Mc +15
player#33 Wrote:I agree with you because if they double team one girl then that leaves one open so all the other girls that valley has can score! like you said Perkins, Roberts, the twins and Cantrell can all step up and play just as hard so that magoffin will have to stop double teaming one and guard all! but the game is supposed to be tomorrow so we will see!
let them double Magoffin see what happens
Magoffin County will be ready to play come tomorrow night!

Bring it on and lace them up real tight!

GO MAGOFFIN!!
If valleys girls come out playing scared id say magoffin by 10
but if they come out and play like they did against Pike central
magoffin better look out
g/l to both teams
ill take magoffin by 8 though
Shelby Valley by atleast 10!
streetball_1 Wrote:Shelby Valley by atleast 10!
do you actually believe that they will beat Magoffin in Magoffin by 10
Go Valley...getting closer
does ny body know wat time the game starts
Tipoff is 7:30, does anyone know if their is a JV game too.