Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomcat Pride: "Scott is Way Overhyped, No Way They Will End ASH-lands Season"
Interesting Observation.

Thoughts?
Honestly with their track record, I'm surprised they didn't just forfeit.
Your obsession with Ashland is disturbing.
I'm just glad Johnson Central and Belfry fans found something we can agree on.
Lol!
Bob Seger Wrote:Interesting Observation.

Thoughts?

Run that by all of us again!

And who said that in the first place???

:dontthink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Don't feed the trolls
Spirit100 Wrote:Run that by all of us again!

And who said that in the first place???

:dontthink

Why I believe it was Tomcat Pride, spirit....Yes, I believe that is who he be..
Objective Wrote:Don't feed the trolls

You're kinda fond of that little phrase, aren't you?:biggrin:
I bet tomcat pride will be off line for a while
Bob Seger, I just picture you waiting anxiously for that Ashland score to go final so you could comment on the game update thread, create the game final thread, dig up the game preview thread, go way back and dig up the Ashland season preview thread, and then create this thread with a quote from an Ashland fan. All the while you haven't even commented on your Johnson Central team's game thread. Congratulations man. Enjoy the night with a Budweiser reminiscing about some of the Tomcats biggest fails.
3sportfan Wrote:I bet tomcat pride will be off line for a while

lol...and a few others from up yon way too.:biggrin:
nekysportsfan Wrote:Bob Seger, I just picture you waiting anxiously for that Ashland score to go final so you could comment on the game update thread, create the game final thread, dig up the game preview thread, go way back and dig up the Ashland season preview thread, and then create this thread with a quote from an Ashland fan. All the while you haven't even commented on your Johnson Central team's game thread. Congratulations man. Enjoy the night with a Budweiser reminiscing about some of the Tomcats biggest fails.

:thanks:
Hey, Bob Seger isn't the only one that thinks Ash-Land is deserving of being kicked while they're down.

As a matter of fact, I'd go so far as to say they're the only team I dislike that hasn't won a damn thing in the past 20 years.
nekysportsfan Wrote:Bob Seger, I just picture you waiting anxiously for that Ashland score to go final so you could comment on the game update thread, create the game final thread, dig up the game preview thread, go way back and dig up the Ashland season preview thread, and then create this thread with a quote from an Ashland fan. All the while you haven't even commented on your Johnson Central team's game thread. Congratulations man. Enjoy the night with a Budweiser reminiscing about some of the Tomcats biggest fails.

Dang Bob, you are a mogul among the fans up there :rockon:
Leonidas Wrote:Hey, Bob Seger isn't the only one that thinks Ash-Land is deserving of being kicked while they're down.

As a matter of fact, I'd go so far as to say they're the only team I dislike that hasn't won a damn thing in the past 20 years.

After all, Tomcat Pride is famous for saying (when he berates everyone else) that they are playing in the "minor leagues".

What happened to that team that Tomcat Pride touted as "this is the best ASH-land team in the last 20 years, and are on a mission"?
JC's HATE for Ashland runs deep....

The 2005 Wide Right field goal at Putnam Stadium.
The 2014 Overturned Homerun call in the Girls Softball State Tournament.

These are the two main reasons why JC HATES Ashland.

And no, we will never forget those two plays.
Getting beat is part of sports. Having to cheat to win....... that's the Ashland motto.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
TigerBlues Wrote:Dang Bob, you are a mogul among the fans up there :rockon:

lol...Well to be the best, you have to work harder than the rest, TB.:biggrin:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC's HATE for Ashland runs deep....

The 2005 Wide Right field goal at Putnam Stadium.
The 2014 Overturned Homerun call in the Girls Softball State Tournament.

These are the two main reasons why JC HATES Ashland.

And no, we will never forget those two plays.
Getting beat is part of sports. Having to cheat to win....... that's the Ashland motto.

And don't forget all those dirty stunts that NotsoBADCAT pulled either.
Bob Seger Wrote:After all, Tomcat Pride is famous for saying (when he berates everyone else) that they are playing in the "minor leagues".

What happened to that team that Tomcat Pride touted as "this is the best ASH-land team in the last 20 years, and are on a mission"?

:ChairHit::hilarious:
The truth is that Ashland and its fans bring all this on themselves each year. They puff and blow about all that alleged "tradition" but fail to observe that their real success was over three quarters of a century ago.

They played out their season like they play out every season. Second in an overall weak district. First round win at home over a weak opponent. Defeat in the second round. The only difference was the opponent. Whether Fort Thomas Highlands or Covington Scott, the result is the same. So much for ancient and long ago expired "tradition"
Bob Seger Wrote:Interesting Observation.

Thoughts?

Smdh well looky looky here now here!.!.!
This whole thread is.. Wow! Lol
Bob Seger Wrote:Why I believe it was Tomcat Pride, spirit....Yes, I believe that is who he be..

Hello Bobby!!
Just want to give a heads-up. The time warner internet servers are working perfectly fine here in town... Come on Hello Kitty lovers I can't be the only one in town on here tonight.
Truth Wrote:The truth is that Ashland and its fans bring all this on themselves each year. They puff and blow about all that alleged "tradition" but fail to observe that their real success was over three quarters of a century ago.

They played out their season like they play out every season. Second in an overall weak district. First round win at home over a weak opponent. Defeat in the second round. The only difference was the opponent. Whether Fort Thomas Highlands or Covington Scott, the result is the same. So much for ancient and long ago expired "tradition"

Come on now, you know going 4-0-1 in 1891 is more relevant today than anything else!
PondCreekToWestwood Wrote:Come on now, you know going 4-0-1 in 1891 is more relevant today than anything else!

Gosh, you would have thought that the hours long incense burning, and chanting 'round the alter of the leather helmet vigil would have propelled them on to victory tonight...it worked in 1910, ya know.
I wonder what their excuse will be? The silence is quite hilarious. Gotta love the kitty cat fans
I feel violated for Ashland fans Confusednicker:

Getting ripped apart is part of the game after you lose.
Ive known it several times Confusednicker:
checkmate9113 Wrote:I wonder what their excuse will be? The silence is quite hilarious. Gotta love the kitty cat fans

One thing I can confirm, my internet speeds have never been this fast before, I'm the only person on the whole node lol.