Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Pulaski county
I respect that and I agree that healthy PC is better than last year too. Southwestern was over rated all year even though they are a good team they constantly got a pass all year long.
I know North has had a good season and I know they can't be over looked,but if PC plays their best and North plays their best then PC still puts a running clock on them! PC 52- 21. North will score a couple late on PC's 2nd string!
Forever Maroon Wrote:I've given N Laurel all the credit in the world this year. Defended them on here, even. I had forgotten that Riley played in that game last year after the car wreck. PC did beat NL last year by only 2 points, at North. North is better this year but, do you think Pulaski has gotten worse? North Laurel has had a year for the ages, it's just not going on past Friday night. PC is much better than last year, and this game is at PC, where the Maroons are undefeated in playoff games. Southwestern is not in the same league as PC and neither is North Laurel. Not taking a shot at any other team, it's just the way it is. North will see first hand Friday night why PC is, well, PC.

Most of north fans have a lot of respect for PC I know I do but NL is not scared to play a good team.
we know you have some good players but so do we. I thank it will be a good game. not saying anything bad about PC that would be dumb they have a great team not just QB.
Maroons are much better than last year
First off it should be considered a honor and privilege to face the defending 5A State Champions regardless of who you are! We have played this group ever since the 6th grade. A class bunch of kids that is a very good football team, that simple. No one is giving the JAGS a chance on this one and understandable so, after all they are defending 5A State Champions. To compare either team to their last years teams as better than this years teams really don't make any since anyways? That's not who's playing Friday night, that game ended 14 to 12 last year with a PC win. Great game by the way! On the back of the arch coming down the hill at the Jungle it says "BELEIVE" and that's just what the JAGS need to do! You having nothing to loose JAGS, Pulaski is the one that's defending the State Championship. All the pressure is on them to repeat! This is really a good place to be for the JAGS, go play your game!!! I personally "BELEIVE" that's just what the JAGS will do!! I'll take the underdog JAGS in a upset on this one!!! :redboxer: God Bless & Go JAGS!!!
I hope I'm wrong about my prediction. Go North Laurel......BELEIVE :worthy:
Special Team Wrote:Really? North is better this year than last and Pulaski only beat them 2 points. I sure don't see that.

just a prediction Smile
Forever Maroon Wrote:North Laurel will get to see Riley Hall up close this Friday. All the talk of "We are better than last year and PC only beat us by 2 last year" is all well and good but, you realize Riley did not play in that game and North STILL couldn't beat PC. This will be the first game since week 2 that PC will be at 100% full strength. That's just scary! I've said all year North Laurel is a very good team and better than most gave them credit for. They are going to run into, not goodness but, GREATNESS Friday night. Remember, his name is Riley.. Hall. Good luck with that

Smile
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:First off it should be considered a honor and privilege to face the defending 5A State Champions regardless of who you are! We have played this group ever since the 6th grade. A class bunch of kids that is a very good football team, that simple. No one is giving the JAGS a chance on this one and understandable so, after all they are defending 5A State Champions. To compare either team to their last years teams as better than this years teams really don't make any since anyways? That's not who's playing Friday night, that game ended 14 to 12 last year with a PC win. Great game by the way! On the back of the arch coming down the hill at the Jungle it says "BELEIVE" and that's just what the JAGS need to do! You having nothing to loose JAGS, Pulaski is the one that's defending the State Championship. All the pressure is on them to repeat! This is really a good place to be for the JAGS, go play your game!!! I personally "BELEIVE" that's just what the JAGS will do!! I'll take the underdog JAGS in a upset on this one!!! :redboxer: God Bless & Go JAGS!!!

If it really says BELEIVE you guys might want to invest in spell check for your banner printer. I believe the Maroon win this one by 30.
You know, I think Pulaski County is a really good team and I like good teams, but some fans make it hard to like them.
adopted purple Wrote:You know, I think Pulaski County is a really good team and I like good teams, but some fans make it hard to like them.

for sure.
Walt Longmire Wrote:If it really says BELEIVE you guys might want to invest in spell check for your banner printer. I believe the Maroon win this one by 30.

I before E unless You are singing Old MacDonald Had A Farm. E-I-E-I-O
I always knew Science was misspelled.
Willie Turnover Wrote:I always knew Science was misspelled.

I for one grew up hearing the spelling-related rhyme “I before E except after C.” Of course that was intended to help us remember how to spell words that include the letter combinations of “ie” and “ei.” However, the exceptions to this “rule” have become so numerous that it’s often more of a hindrance than a help.

Even the extended versions of the rhyme:
I before E except after C
Or when sounded as “a”
As in “neighbor” or “weigh.”
or
When the sound is “ee.”
leave out a whole slew of exceptions.

“I before E except after C” may often be quoted, but I figured out you can not let yourself get tripped up by the what the rule implies. When in doubt, look the word up to determine it's correct spelling especially if you are the spelling police.

:welcome:
adopted purple Wrote:You know, I think Pulaski County is a really good team and I like good teams, but some fans make it hard to like them.
Sorta like your arrogance a few years back when BG played PC in the title game?. If you can dish it you better be able to take it.
Congrats NL on a great season but the key has been PCs defense has been playing lights out of late. Going to be hard for NL to score and even harder to stop PC from scoring. PC 42 NL 7
The only way PC loses Friday is if PC beats themselves. They would have to come in not focused and have some turnovers . There are a lot of teams out there that PC could turn the ball over or give 50% and still win the game. North Laurel is not one of those teams. If PC doesn't come in focused or they turn the ball over, they will get upset. Unfortunately for NL, the senior leadership on PC's team will not let them be overconfident. They are on a mission and will be focused.

Good luck to both teams, above all else I hope its an injury free game for both teams.
43 D Wrote:Most of north fans have a lot of respect for PC I know I do but NL is not scared to play a good team.
we know you have some good players but so do we. I thank it will be a good game. not saying anything bad about PC that would be dumb they have a great team not just QB.
Will the North Laurel fans travel well and support their team Friday?
Get ready NL, you are the fresh blacktop and PC is the steamroller. PC with a running clock by early 3rd.
Tight End Wrote:I for one grew up hearing the spelling-related rhyme “I before E except after C.” Of course that was intended to help us remember how to spell words that include the letter combinations of “ie” and “ei.” However, the exceptions to this “rule” have become so numerous that it’s often more of a hindrance than a help.

Even the extended versions of the rhyme:
Or when sounded as “a”
As in “neighbor” or “weigh.”
or
When the sound is “ee.”
leave out a whole slew of exceptions.

“I before E except after C” may often be quoted, but I figured out you can not let yourself get tripped up by the what the rule implies. When in doubt, look the word up to determine it's correct spelling especially if you are the spelling police.

:welcome:
I think you were one of my teachers. You just put me to sleep Confusednicker:
Pc 49-14
jumperdogpete Wrote:Will the North Laurel fans travel well and support their team Friday?

I expect Friday's game to be packed out! North has always had a huge fan turnout at PC. I don't think there will be as many as showed up for the PC-SW game earlier this year (largest crowd I can remember at a PC game), but it will be close.
pjdoug Wrote:I think you were one of my teachers. You just put me to sleep Confusednicker:

You know some people see a misspelled word and look over it, and go on with their conversation.
Forever Maroon Wrote:I expect Friday's game to be packed out! North has always had a huge fan turnout at PC. I don't think there will be as many as showed up for the PC-SW game earlier this year (largest crowd I can remember at a PC game), but it will be close.
is that considered traveling? lol
With both SW and Somerset out of the playoffs some of their fan bases should be there also. If UK aint playing basketball Friday it should be a great crowd.
Willie Turnover Wrote:With both SW and Somerset out of the playoffs some of their fan bases should be there also. If UK aint playing basketball Friday it should be a great crowd.

UK does play Friday. They play PUKE tonight.

Please don't judge Pulaski based on the few that get on here and play around! Yes some get a bit excited but it's all in fun! Pulaski really has some good kids.

Pot, meet kettle. Goes both ways.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Pot, meet kettle. Goes both ways.

:welcome: to PULASKI COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL HOME OF THE 2014 STATE CHAMPIONS WHO ARE 17-0 ALL TIME AT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!

I completely understand what you're saying, kind of like you being the main reason everyone on here hates BG.:okay: