Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World War III
Are we on the verge of WW3?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Not even close.
Only if things turn really sideways with the fight o isis. Isis is attacking and making enimies with all the major players. So would would we fight wwIII with?
These are some, not all, of the Countries involved with another Country in some type of combat operations (against terrorist or another Country) that we know of.

The United States
North Korea
China
Syria
Iran
France
Russia
Ukraine
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Iraq
Egypt
Israel

The World is at war. North America, Asia, Europe & Africa have nations involved in some type of military operation. 4 of the 7 continents is not a good ratio.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:These are some, not all, of the Countries involved with another Country in some type of combat operations (against terrorist or another Country) that we know of.

That's been the case throughout most of history. Compared to WW1-WW2, no we are not on the verge of another World War.
No we are not. :igiveup:
Not yet, but we may well be at the point in history that future historians point to as the tipping point that hastened WWIII. It is amazing how much of the world the first anti-American president has screwed up in only 7 years and the worst is yet to come. I am not aware of any other time in history when civilized nations opened their borders and welcomed barbarians into their countries.

It is just a matter of time before radical Islamists obtain nukes, and once that happens, WWIII will not be far behind. This country's weakness towards ISIS and other radical Islamists is very bad news for moderate Muslims around the world.

I heard today that our rules of engagement against ISIS oil tankers requires that our pilots drop leaflets on the trucks warning the "civilians" that the trucks are about to be destroyed. History will not be kind to the puny man in the Oval Office, assuming that we are on the winning side of WWIII.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Not yet, but we may well be at the point in history that future historians point to as the tipping point that hastened WWIII. It is amazing how much of the world the first anti-American president has screwed up in only 7 years and the worst is yet to come. I am not aware of any other time in history when civilized nations opened their borders and welcomed barbarians into their countries.

It is just a matter of time before radical Islamists obtain nukes, and once that happens, WWIII will not be far behind. This country's weakness towards ISIS and other radical Islamists is very bad news for moderate Muslims around the world.

I heard today that our rules of engagement against ISIS oil tankers requires that our pilots drop leaflets on the trucks warning the "civilians" that the trucks are about to be destroyed. History will not be kind to the puny man in the Oval Office, assuming that we are on the winning side of WWIII.

I tend to think history will be less kind to the previous President that created ISIS by forging a fake war against IRAQ.

And you're right historically speaking our Nation hasn't been kind to "new" immigrants in times of crisis and we laugh at how ignorant we were looking back. (Not allowing Jewish refugees in this country during WW2).

Keep living in fear though. You're letting them win by being scared. You're way more likely to be killed by a neighbor than a radical Islamic extremist.
Motley Wrote:I tend to think history will be less kind to the previous President that created ISIS by forging a fake war against IRAQ.

And you're right historically speaking our Nation hasn't been kind to "new" immigrants in times of crisis and we laugh at how ignorant we were looking back. (Not allowing Jewish refugees in this country during WW2).

Keep living in fear though. You're letting them win by being scared. You're way more likely to be killed by a neighbor than a radical Islamic extremist.
President Clinton will get a large share of the blame for the expansion of Islamic Terrorism that's for sure.
:truestory:
nky Wrote:President Clinton will get a large share of the blame for the expansion of Islamic Terrorism that's for sure.
:truestory:

You're right. Everyone from Carter-Obama get a piece of the blame in one way or another.
Motley Wrote:I tend to think history will be less kind to the previous President that created ISIS by forging a fake war against IRAQ.

By ISIS, do you mean the rag tag group that Obama called the JV team only a few months ago? The blame Bush game has run its course. Obama withdrew from Iraq too quickly to keep a campaign promise the the far left wing of his party.

You two-time Obama voters have no shame. Comparing Jewish refugees to ISIS terrorists. Seriously?
Motley Wrote:That's been the case throughout most of history. Compared to WW1-WW2, no we are not on the verge of another World War.

Uh, how about this for the quote of the day that is hot off the press?

"We are facing World War III"

-Jordan's King Abdullah

This quote comes from a guy that is probably not nearly as up to date and in touch with the situation as you are Motley.

[SIZE="1"]
(or perhaps as big of a fool)[/SIZE]
Here's a foreign concept...adapt and overcome via diplomacy, short and long term communication, and acting on "game plan" for the immediate and long term achievements!

Call it a hunch... if our countries leaders don't team build well as a world leader, how on Gods good earth are you going to witness that in the mideast!!!

Go GOOD GUYS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Hoot Gibson Wrote:By ISIS, do you mean the rag tag group that Obama called the JV team only a few months ago? The blame Bush game has run its course. Obama withdrew from Iraq too quickly to keep a campaign promise the the far left wing of his party.

You two-time Obama voters have no shame. Comparing Jewish refugees to ISIS terrorists. Seriously?

LOL two time Obama voter? Try 0 time Obama voter here pal. Withdrew too early? Why were we there in the first place? If Sadaam is still in power ISIS never would have existed.

And no, I compared Syrian Refugees to Jewish Refugees. Denying entrance to either is despicable.

Refugees from Iraq and other Muslim countries have been coming here for years. So far, so good since 9/11. My life is good, and I refuse to live it in fear when I realize I'm more likely to be killed by someone on this board than a Muslim Terrorist.
Lol, I'm glad we all have opinions on it!

Are we on the verge of WW3? Well, God knows, we sure don't! I would not even venture to guess what God's plan is, thus there is no way that I would estimate what day this is in his plan for the rapture!

Now, on to the "human" side of thinking, why is this time at any more peril than during the Cuban Missle Crisis? The Cold War? The World has been at war since the beginning of mankind! The list that Pulp put up is only a fraction of the countries that are currently at war in some manner, yet we he erred to put is that all of these countries have been at war with each other in some manner for centuries!
Stardust Wrote:Lol, I'm glad we all have opinions on it!

Are we on the verge of WW3? Well, God knows, we sure don't! I would not even venture to guess what God's plan is, thus there is no way that I would estimate what day this is in his plan for the rapture!

Now, on to the "human" side of thinking, why is this time at any more peril than during the Cuban Missle Crisis? The Cold War? The World has been at war since the beginning of mankind! The list that Pulp put up is only a fraction of the countries that are currently at war in some manner, yet we he erred to put is that all of these countries have been at war with each other in some manner for centuries!

A lot of valid points Dusty, the difference being that not since the Civil War days has there been the threat of mass domestic bloodshed such as what occurred in the form of the 9-11 attacks revealed. It suddenly became real. There was always the threat during WWII with German and Japanese territorial waters or airspace encroachment , but nothing really ever came of that..The Cuban Missle Crisis is an excellent example as well of a potential domestic catastrophe and the hysteria that ensued..But when you start having bloodshed on the homeland (such as 9-11) it has a way of putting things in a little different thought perspective. It's pretty much something that America had been insulated from for almost a century and a half, prior to 9-11. This country's conflicts have occurred on foreign soil for a very long time, and I guess that 9-11 is still fresh enough on a lot of people's minds as it exposed some of the chinks in this country's armor. It also shows that Islamic terrorism is not just something you watch on TV happening across the sea any more, and that we are certainly not immune to it occurring in any of our home towns now. You realize now that "hey, these guys aint kidding". When a person the caliber of a Dianne Feinstein gets alarmed enough to go against the administration's claims and questions it's validity, that is evidence enough of the level of anxiety and skepticism that exists.
^ Spot on Bob. It is much more relevant when it affects us - American's, thus I think the thread led most to only thinking in our little (BIG) world as only Americans. Yet the WORLD, has been at war forever and will continue to be at war until there is no world to be at war with. But, that is NOT man's choice!

It's a different warfront that the world is now faced with, but I can't say that it is any more different than our early ancestors throwing spears in chariots. It's a NEW way to wage war now, thus war is not new, it has just evolved!
What makes the situation with ISIS and other radical Muslim nutjobs is that in the pre-Obama part of American history, most Republicans and Democrats alike were united against the enemies of our country. Now, there are tens of millions of Americans who apparently see nothing wrong in allowing thousands of refugees into this country, despite the FBI Director and other experts warning them that we cannot possibly ensure that ISIS supporters do not make it into our neighborhoods.

This morning on my morning commute, I listened to the chair of the local board of supervisors of Arlington, VA, explain their decision to accept as many Syrian refugees as Obama wants to send them. I am less than a 10 minute drive from Arlington. You may think that terrorism will never affect you, and you may be right, but as long as our elected leaders burrow their hands in the sand, the threat that your children and grandchildren will be affected will steadily.

Containing the threat of Islamic terror on American soil will never be cheaper or easier than it is today. It is time for people to seriously question whether Obama is on our side or their's. There is no reason for anybody who the FBI cannot vouch for to be allowed to step foot onto American soil.

I love the fact that people say keep living in fear when it comes to letting Syrian refugees into this country. 3 years in Iraq, 2 years in Afghanistan, trust me, i don't live in fear, i live in common sense that people should NOT be allowed into this country that can't be properly vetted. I don't care if they are purple, white, brown, black, green, or blue, if they cannot be cleared by the FBI or Homeland Security then they have no business being allowed into this country. If you want to bring women and children here, no problem, as soon as they are vouched for send them. NO man of fighting age should be allowed, why is it that we should let grown men run here, just so we can go fight their fight? It's their homeland, let them fight for it.

As for WWIII at this point who knows really, seems like everyone is already fighting with everyone anyway, so what does it really need to be called WWIII...We would never participate in WWIII with this president, he bows at everyone's feet and has us as the laughing stock of the world. Him not taking action some time ago is a big part of this refugee problem, but his answer is to open the borders to potential risk. Sorry but that just doesn't get it done. He still doesn't have an answer or plan to fight ISIS, Clinton doesn't have an answer, Hell she can't even bring herself to say the words Radical Islam.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I love the fact that people say keep living in fear when it comes to letting Syrian refugees into this country. 3 years in Iraq, 2 years in Afghanistan, trust me, i don't live in fear, i live in common sense that people should NOT be allowed into this country that can't be properly vetted. I don't care if they are purple, white, brown, black, green, or blue, if they cannot be cleared by the FBI or Homeland Security then they have no business being allowed into this country. If you want to bring women and children here, no problem, as soon as they are vouched for send them. NO man of fighting age should be allowed, why is it that we should let grown men run here, just so we can go fight their fight? It's their homeland, let them fight for it.

As for WWIII at this point who knows really, seems like everyone is already fighting with everyone anyway, so what does it really need to be called WWIII...We would never participate in WWIII with this president, he bows at everyone's feet and has us as the laughing stock of the world. Him not taking action some time ago is a big part of this refugee problem, but his answer is to open the borders to potential risk. Sorry but that just doesn't get it done. He still doesn't have an answer or plan to fight ISIS, Clinton doesn't have an answer, Hell she can't even bring herself to say the words Radical Islam.

Haha, the bolded/underlined part of this is comical. America was literally founded by people running from their homelands for various reasons. Guess our ancestors should have just stuck it out and fought for the things they wanted eh?
No, it isn't comical; it's the fact. Yes, American was founded by people running from their homelands for various reasons, but the ONE common denominator was running to a place of freedom. Nobody that I can think of, boarded the filthy ships and spent six months at sea so that they could come over and blow up their new home.

Oh, we sort of do that NOW.....when we are pissed at the police. Some have the tendency to burn down their community and sit back on their laurels until the government swoops in to make it all better.
Motley Wrote:Haha, the bolded/underlined part of this is comical. America was literally founded by people running from their homelands for various reasons. Guess our ancestors should have just stuck it out and fought for the things they wanted eh?

It's amazing who is actually allowed to roam around this country unattended...:eyeroll:

Aint America great!!
By the way Turkey shot down a Russian bomber today. Now it will be interesting to see how Russia will answer this.
Granny Bear Wrote:No, it isn't comical; it's the fact. Yes, American was founded by people running from their homelands for various reasons, but the ONE common denominator was running to a place of freedom. Nobody that I can think of, boarded the filthy ships and spent six months at sea so that they could come over and blow up their new home.

You're right. None of these people today are coming to America for Freedom. They're just packing up and leaving their lifelong homes for the hell of it. And you're right also on the fact that no one came to blow up their new home. Many just came to exploit it.
nky Wrote:By the way Turkey shot down a Russian bomber today. Now it will be interesting to see how Russia will answer this.

And now being reported is that the two pilots who ejected were shot dead by Turkmen while descending.
Bob Seger Wrote:And now being reported is that the two pilots who ejected were shot dead by Turkmen while descending.

Turkey literally just poked the bear. Putin is on the pedestal now. I don't think diplomacy will be a response!

He will run more airstrikes against the Kurds and you'll see russian bombs accidently bomb Turkish positions...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Motley Wrote:You're right. None of these people today are coming to America for Freedom. They're just packing up and leaving their lifelong homes for the hell of it. And you're right also on the fact that no one came to blow up their new home. Many just came to exploit it.

You are correct. Many ARE coming just to exploit it, and exploiting the hell out of the blue collar class. Problem is, our government is making it so lucrative for the parasites of our population that we are having fewer and fewer working class folks to actually work.

Never before have so few supported so many.
Spirit100 Wrote:Turkey literally just poked the bear. Putin is on the pedestal now. I don't think diplomacy will be a response!

He will run more airstrikes against the Kurds and you'll see russian bombs accidently bomb Turkish positions...

I agree. But what was Turkey to do? They are saying that the plane was given directives 10 times within 5 minutes. Putin insists they were never in Turkish air space. The problem is, it can be proven that they WERE in Turkish air space.

So yep....consider the bear poked!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I agree. But what was Turkey to do? They are saying that the plane was given directives 10 times within 5 minutes. Putin insists they were never in Turkish air space. The problem is, it can be proven that they WERE in Turkish air space.

So yep....consider the bear poked!!

Anybody remember the commercial jet that was shot down in the Ukraine?
We ar in WW3 now.... Almost every major country is envolved now