Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-time Kentucky Boys Soccer Rankings
Just posted the all time KY Boys Maher Rankings. Check them out and share some stories of the old teams, oh yeah and argue with the numbers!

We've also sorted the rankings to look at a top 25 for Western Kentucky all time, and likewise for Eastern Ky.

http://www.maherrankings.com

Lastly, we updated the girls post with top 25's for both Western and Eastern Ky teams.
First off, this is an amazing accumulation of statistics and history for soccer in the state of Kentucky. So thank you for that. I wish there were more members with soccer knowledge on this website. But I am glad to see that soccer is starting to grow in the state. Secondly, I think a very interesting discussion could be made for the top 25 of EKY. I would put the 2013 Johnson Central team up against any team to play on the eastern side of the state. If that team had been able to stay healthy they could have progressed even farther than the elite 8 that year. Both early and late in the season the Eagles were playing well below 100%. I know that can't be used as an excuse. But since this is a hypothetical discussion I would say that JC team would beat any team in EKY when healthy.
Whoever ranked the East Ky teams clearly never watched any of those teams play
They have Corbin from this year ranked ahead of PCC from this year. Yet Corbin didnt even win their region. And the team that beat them out lost to PCC in state. Poor job doing these rankings.