Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenan Burton....
Here is a quote from his blog about the Music City Bowl:

Quote:Right now I am just working out, staying in great shape and enjoying the break from school. I have always had a dream to play at the next level of football and I feel like my time at Kentucky has helped me prepare for that level. I plan on meeting with Coach Brooks, Coach Joker, and Coach Sanders to get their input and see what they think about my future. I am just going to wait for some information from the NFL advisory board regarding where I could potentially be taken in the NFL Draft and then make a decision from there. While I certainly want to play at the next level, I love the University of Kentucky and would be honored to suit up at Commonwealth for my senior year. I will spend some time with my family, friends, and coaches to gauge just what the best decision is going to be for my future. The key is to take everything in perspective and make a sound, mature decision.

Think that he will stay or go? Him leaving would have a big impact on the UK team for next season IMO. Hope that he stays!!!
I hope he stays!! He will help us get to another bowl game next year. He is a great player and he could easily make it in the NFL, IMO.
I think he'll end up staying. His stock probably isn't as high as he would like it to be yet.
I think one of the stongest things to look at is his Great friend Michael Bush. Burton doesn't want to end up in the same situation. And he has been injury prone in the past. If he thinks that he can go high enough this year then I don't see him risking injury to come back next year.
I think he will stay. Just don't think he would go in the 1st round over some of the other top recievers in the nation. IMO Burton isn't ready, he would be a 3rd round pick at the earliest, but that's just my opinion. I hope he stays, UK is gonna be tough next year.
I think he will stay and I hope he stays!
I think that he will go pro.
I think he will stay...A pretty good lot of WR's this year!
He stays
I think he'll stay because he won't get drafted very high at all. He would make a huge mistake IMO if he decides to enter the NFL Draft.
but didnt he say that if he could go on the first day that he'd go?? If he can go in the first three rounds, then he'd try it...although this wide reciever class is pretty strong, I do think he is a third rounder. But as much as he's been hurt in the past, does anybody think he can withstand the punishing NFL 16 game schedule? I think Burton is a great player, but another year with Woodson will only strengthen his draft status.
Well said TidesHoss32..WELL SAID!