Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Corbin 11/20 Region Championship
pjdoug Wrote:You know Mills has won more :biggrin:

Ok how many has he won then?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:What in the world are you talking about??? Inspection and codes?? You think I'm a plumber? ? Dude you couldn't be more wrong. Must have me confused with someone else....

No just someone who we have beat for years and still can't handle us. :please:
panther nation Wrote:Ok how many has he won then?

no ideaConfusednicker:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:No he don't because he is a #1 DA.

lolConfusednicker:
It will be a tie. Has to be. The perfect wisdom of Bell fans and Knox haters can't be disputed. So it has to be a tie.

Here is the math by this BGR logic.

1. Bell can't lose twice to same team.
2. Knox can never ever ever beat Bell.
3. Knox destroyed Corbin.
4. Corbin beat Bell on Log Mnt.
5. So +1-1+1-1=0

Yep its gonna be a tie.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
Just heard this game will be televised as GOTW!!

Yayyyyy!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Just heard this game will be televised as GOTW!!

Yayyyyy!!!

I would rather it not be. I don't like them on TV.
When you are as old and arthritic as I am, it's a blessing!!
^^
Hey bobcats 9108 you never answered just how many has mills won then???????? Like I said he has only won one. If more prove it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Granny Bear Wrote:When you are as old and arthritic as I am, it's a blessing!!

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:^^
Hey bobcats 9108 you never answered just how many has mills won then???????? Like I said he has only won one. If more prove it.

That is why he left Knox so he could win some!!! Confusednicker:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Wrong again see you don't know crap. You just think you do. That is what you know about crap, septics, and codes that is what you need to stick with those inspections.

Guess I know more than you!!!:moon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Corbins d-line will once again dominate Bells o-line. Bell will score but not enough to win.
corbin 20
Bell 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Bell Co. -35
Corbin -27
Granny Bear Wrote:Just heard this game will be televised as GOTW!!

Yayyyyy!!!

I hoped Wayne County would be televised Smile
William Muney Wrote:That is why he left Knox so he could win some!!! Confusednicker:

:thatsfunn
William Muney Wrote:That is why he left Knox so he could win some!!! Confusednicker:

Yes.
panther nation Wrote:Guess I know more than you!!!:moon:

Can you tell me how old Knox Central is?
BelfryPride Wrote:Bell Co. -35
Corbin -27

:disappoint: Remember that score BelfryPride. " Paste" Bookmark" = Corbin Confusednicker:
Pulling for Bell County in this one , But I'm afraid Coach Mills will find a way to blow it, He has no idea how to utilize his talent
Pulling for Hounds in this one. 64SUR won't let me be for anybody else.
Bell County 28-21
I been thinking about the last time Corbin play bell. Bell county humfleet pick a fumble up and ran it in for 44yds TD early in the game. Couple plays later in the 1st qtr Corbin fumble the ball on the 13 or 14 yd line and score quick on a 13 or 14 yd run making it 13-0 in 1st qtr. Then Corbin went on a 34-7 run making the final score 34-20. How on green earth can bell win.......Know way Corbin lose. TongueirateSho
[quote=64SUR]I been thinking about the last time Corbin play bell. Bell county humfleet pick a fumble up and ran it in for 44yds TD early in the game. Couple plays later in the 1st qtr Corbin fumble the ball on the 13 or 14 yd line and score quick on a 13 or 14 yd run making it 13-0 in 1st qtr. Then Corbin went on a 34-7 run making the final score 34-20. How on green earth can bell win.......Know way Corbin lose. TongueirateSho[

:igiveup: lmao:dontthink
BobcatForever Wrote:[quote=64SUR]I been thinking about the last time Corbin play bell. Bell county humfleet pick a fumble up and ran it in for 44yds TD early in the game. Couple plays later in the 1st qtr Corbin fumble the ball on the 13 or 14 yd line and score quick on a 13 or 14 yd run making it 13-0 in 1st qtr. Then Corbin went on a 34-7 run making the final score 34-20. How on green earth can bell win.......Know way Corbin lose. TongueirateSho[

:igiveup: lmao:dontthink

Maybe I'm just thinking To much. :lmao:
Randy_Watson Wrote:Pulling for Bell County in this one , But I'm afraid Coach Mills will find a way to blow it, He has no idea how to utilize his talent
Utilize his talent? Your kidding me, have you watched us play.. Very average talent with a good line.. We have had better talent on the sideline in the past.. We have some crazy ass parents that think we are loaded..
Corbin wins ...GO HOUNDS🐾🐾🐾🏈
Forgot my predictions on this one. Confusednicker:

Corbin 42
Bell County 20 maybe.
64SUR Wrote:I been thinking about the last time Corbin play bell. Bell county humfleet pick a fumble up and ran it in for 44yds TD early in the game. Couple plays later in the 1st qtr Corbin fumble the ball on the 13 or 14 yd line and score quick on a 13 or 14 yd run making it 13-0 in 1st qtr. Then Corbin went on a 34-7 run making the final score 34-20. How on green earth can bell win.......Know way Corbin lose. TongueirateSho
No way?
footballforlife66 Wrote:Corbin in a close one
Hounds 21
Bobcats 14
Dang. You nailed it.