Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 21 Bell County 14
I saw one flop all not and that was right in front of the Corbin bench. For some reason Chase decides to fall on his back. I don't understand that.
Great season for our nine seniors, 10-3 not a bad year. Let's get in the weightroom get ready for next year.
You are blind then. I bet I saw 10
I'm with High viz. mills is a joke to let his kids play the way they do... Dirtiest team I've ever witnessed.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448173857]
That's prolly the play where he jumped up and started holdin his back.... As he had his fingers in the eyeballs of the receivers. I think he hurt his back by a Corbin cheap shot a total of 237 times in the last 2 meetings... Be a dandy actor.
Fixed the pic for you

On a side note, as I don't really care for either, but Corbin always has some wonderful clear pics taken of there games.
Who are they using now?
not sure if I want Mills on the Whitley County staff if he teaches poor sportsmanship Smile
Thanks Gut! I am not sure. This was sent to me by a friend who ripped off Facebook. If I can find who took it, I'll let you know.
The Spread Wrote:They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448173857]
That's what Bell's defensive backs did both Corbin games. Grab the receiver's face mask and pull him down to make it look like a late hit. Crap like this is why most coaches I know have no respect for Mills.
If y'all get Mills down in Whitley that would be great.. But I hear the only way he will come is if y'all will bring him in a coordinator too. Hear my ol buddy might be back callin the D... Smile
bcpc Wrote:If y'all get Mills down in Whitley that would be great.. But I hear the only way he will come is if y'all will bring him in a coordinator too. Hear my ol buddy might be back callin the D... Smile

Who? Which D? Smile
What D is a better question.......
bcpc Wrote:What D is a better question.......

I thought Mills might be defensive coordinator Smile
jamesdeane Wrote:That's what Bell's defensive backs did both Corbin games. Grab the receiver's face mask and pull him down to make it look like a late hit. Crap like this is why most coaches I know have no respect for Mills.

guess that was the only missed call:Thumbs: (NOT) seen several on both sides
Think they caught the guy who unplugged it. Wearin a blue coat and black toboggan... Kitty cat patch on the back. After a thorough interview, the conclusion led to mills being caught with his pants down.
What'd ya change it for? Wish I had quoted it before you tried
bcpc Wrote:What'd ya change it for? Wish I had quoted it before you tried

changed what I misspelled some words and if you are referring to the clock mister if you think it accidentally went out and o yeah some from bell would turn it off to cause them 2 delay are games you are some heavy stuff just quit running that ****** puffer and get over it corbin beat bell and no one is denying that that wore bell down up front and won the game no excuses so move on!!!
bcpc Wrote:Think they caught the guy who unplugged it. Wearin a blue coat and black toboggan... Kitty cat patch on the back. After a thorough interview, the conclusion led to mills being caught with his pants down.

yeah the said he used to coach at Bell:flush:
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Congrats the the Hounds! Been calling the East final Corbin V Belfry all year. Can't wait for this one.
It won't be a good game. Belfry may get a running clock on Corbin. I'd be very surprised if it's closer than a 3TD lead by the end of 4 quarters. Still looks good traditionally speaking I agree.
Thing about a picture is that it is one sided I believe Corbin got a cheap shot called on them as well. There was things that wasn't called that should have been. You guys won. This shot is from Corbin people so doesn't mean much. Don't put down Coach Mills. Corbin's coaches told there players to go after #23 because of the last time. So don't get on here and run your mouth about ours. We know how Greer works the sidelines so we are calling a spade a spade.
Greer is a friend of mine and he comes to games to beat your ass and he has done that three times in two years... Let hire him back and some of the nonsense and lack of and let me say it again LACK OF DISCIPLINE wouldn't happen! He knew every play we were running and kicked our ass ... We Have No discipline in our TEAM... Close this garbage thread..
Bobcat4years Wrote:Greer is a friend of mine and he comes to games to beat your ass and he has done that three times in two years... Let hire him back and some of the nonsense and lack of and let me say it again LACK OF DISCIPLINE wouldn't happen! He knew every play we were running and kicked our ass ... We Have No discipline in our TEAM... Close this garbage thread..

I guess you need to find another team. He ran kids off the last time he was here.
Our numbers were much higher when he was here than now!
Can you count coach ?
The next thing is Bell is my team, my parents team and grandparents team... You need to move on...
Bobcat4years Wrote:Our numbers were much higher when he was here than now!
Can you count coach ?

No they weren't
If we want to fix our problem, we need to clean house with all asst coaches, except Coach Harbin and Keep Mills and let him go hire some help!!!
Everyone in the stands, booster club has said it a thousand times.. Mills has No help!!!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:If we want to fix our problem, we need to clean house with all asst coaches, except Coach Harbin and Keep Mills and let him go hire some help!!!
Everyone in the stands, booster club has said it a thousand times.. Mills has No help!!!!

Good luck I am sure the coaches will meet with you anytime if you gave the nuts.
Bobcat4years Wrote:The next thing is Bell is my team, my parents team and grandparents team... You need to move on...

Our team team doesn't need people like you that are fair weather fans!!! All you want to do is bad mouth our coaches and talk about how there is no discipline!! Coaches can't change kids, especially when they have no disciplines at home!!! As for the Bobcats we will be fine and our coaching staff will be fine if everyone like yourself will just shut their big idiot mouths and let Coach Mills and his staff do their jobs!!! GO BOBCATS!!!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Greer is a friend of mine and he comes to games to beat your ass and he has done that three times in two years... Let hire him back and some of the nonsense and lack of and let me say it again LACK OF DISCIPLINE wouldn't happen! He knew every play we were running and kicked our ass ... We Have No discipline in our TEAM... Close this garbage thread..

He is mediocre at best :truestory: