Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 27 Scott 26
Alot of excitement in Johnson County right now. The never quit attitude that these boys showed is something that everyone can be proud of. Some of these boys have been through ALOT, dating back to July and the devastating flood. To see these young men get back up on the saddle is amazing. I'm sure some are still struggling, but they are still focusing on that ultimate goal. Even being a Paintsville guy, words can't describe how proud I am of these boys on both sides of the creek. Good Luck next week JC. #OneTownTwoTeams #JohnsonCountyBoys
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The WSIP broadcast team raised the same question about Workman limping back and forth to the sidelines to get plays. Maybe one of them will ask Matney about it. My impression of Coach Matney is that he is not too thin skinned to answer a reasonable question.

It might be that Matney did not want to risk miscommunication that often occurs when you tinker with a process that has worked all year long in the middle of the biggest game of the year. Scott's coaching staff was surely sharp enough to realize that Workman was not the threat to run that he was before his injury if the WSIP team noticed.

I meant no harm in any way to the JC Eagles! It was to me the hardest game I ever sat and watched, when your team was losing from start to finish. But I still feel that the back up QB could have came over and got the plays. If you can't put trust in him then your in serious trouble. At least you have given a sensible answer to a question. Answers with foul language is just showing how little control you have on your own life!!!
way to go eagles
An ice storm in 2009.
A tornado in 2012.
A flood in 2015.

It's gonna take more than a few turnovers to keep this bunch down.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Only 2 more games to take care of! This eagle team has a very good chance of doing what has escaped this program for years. Remember it's not like chasing a ghost you can see it so bring the trophy back home.
JC on the cusp of finally getting to play in December.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:An ice storm in 2009.
A tornado in 2012.
A flood in 2015.

It's gonna take more than a few turnovers to keep this bunch down.

Can't believe it, but we agree on something
BTW, Congratulations JC for refusing to quit! I'd like to see 2 big trophies come back to Paintsville.
Redneck Wrote:Can't believe it, but we agree on something

Add Fazoli's to that list....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed