Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite pro sport?
What's your favorite pro sport?
Football by far.
football...nothing else even comes close (IMO)
There's something out there other than football?

I really need to get out more.
I love attending Pro Baseball games but would rather watch a pro football game unless it is my Red Sox playing the Yankees!
I would say Baseball, but this year ive been turned on to Football alot more.. played my first season of fantasy and now im hooked
Like the name^^^^^
yeah thats original, i like it
Thanks Guys....
Football and Football!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Football and Basketball... I use to like Baseball but I can't stand the MLB now.
Football! and proffessional pingpong of course!
Baseball's too boring.......... You could have a whole game with no hits on groundouts til the 9th inning, then two batters hit two doubles to score the first double and win the game. Some people might like that, but it just can't keep my attention.

NBA isn't even basketball, it's just one on one anymore, the big plays can be exciting, but it's just not basketball in the way I see basketball and not fun to watch.

To me, the NFL is the best. Football's a team game, and seeing the teams working as a group is awesome to watch. Then add on big plays.

NFL's the best
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Football!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I love watching LJ and the Cavs, but NFL is hands down the greatest pro sport.
MLG (Major League Gaming) > than football > ufc > basketball > baseball > all the other gay stuff
NFL. In the NBA they dont play no D at all......UFC is pretty fun to watch to.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I love attending Pro Baseball games but would rather watch a pro football game unless it is my Red Sox playing the Yankees!

Love to see thats theres more die hard Red Sox fans other than me!..lol
Football
STAT..I am liking you more and more!!!!!!!!!
MLB but i also love wacthing ppl knocking the crap out of other ppl on UFC
Very true..UFC IS THE HOTTEST THING IN AMERICA right now!
1. UFC
2. NFL
3. Red Sox vs. Yankees....Not MLB!
nfl/ufc
Baseball
Yea I forgot about the UFC!!! I love it!!!
Basketball.
Even though they might as well put pink panties on the quarterbacks, football is still the BEST sport to watch. Everything else pales in comparison.
NFL!! By far...its tough like Ufc but never gets dull ufc would be great but sometimes it gets boring when they do it just to win and don't make it interesting for the fans like football......and its had the same champion for awhile that gets a little boring!
Football
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]