Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Wayne County - 4A Semi-State
JCHS by 21
THOMCAT Wrote:I have went back and looked at the comments from the Central fans and could not find one negative shot at any of the fine fans from Wayne County. Did find one of a classless fan from Somerset that wanted to call the Eagle fans some less than nice games.

At least you understood plain talk......
Git em Cardinals!
With workman not playing at full speed this going to be flip of the coin which every team that don't make the biggest mistake wins
I really do think central is do for a better game than they showed against Covington Scott
Wayne county played a perfect game against Knox so there do to come out flat or make some crazy mistake
Central 22
Wayne 19
eagles2011 Wrote:With workman not playing at full speed this going to be flip of the coin which every team that don't make the biggest mistake wins
I really do think central is do for a better game than they showed against Covington Scott
Wayne county played a perfect game against Knox so there do to come out flat or make some crazy mistake
Central 22
Wayne 19

do?
I will say this...

It was awesome to eat the Thanksgiving meal and then head over to the field to watch the boys practice!!!

I hope everyone has a safe trip tomorrow and I am looking forward to this chance for JC to earn the trip to Bowling Green. This will be a great game. Wayne County is a solid squad.

Good Luck to both teams!!
Today was only the 2nd time in JC's history we've had football practice on Thanksgiving day.

And of course, the majority of the conversation today around our family table was this football game. Believe it or not, I didn't start the conversation..... my grandfather did.

Wayne County...... I hope you guys have brought in some extra bleachers. JC is gonna bring a HUGE crowd tomorrow night
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Good luck to the Eagles. Bring home the W !!!!
Johnson Central vs. Wayne County will be the biggest game in our school's history to date.
The one hit wonder from 2013, Wayne Co, isn't supposed to be this good after moving up a class.
mysonis55 Wrote:The one hit wonder from 2013, Wayne Co, isn't supposed to be this good after moving up a class.

Wayne is definitely no one hit wonder.They won the region this year while in the rebuilding process.
Coach Thompson has high praise for Johnson Central and Coach Matney in this week's edition of the Wayne County Outlook. Wayne may fall short tonight, but it won't be because Thompson doesn't have his boys prepared for what's coming.
pjdoug Wrote:do?

Really? Did you not know what he meant? Petty!
WSIP FM..... 98.9 is the radio station for JC.
I don't think JC will be streaming this game.

Wayne County or a local TV station down in the Monticello area might be broadcasting this game.
God I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
Is this game being streamed ?

Hoping for JC ..
Hope the boys are having a safe trip down! Get fired up Eagles!!
On my way to Wayne county. Going to go watch a war. Good luck to our Eagles.
Bring home the win, JC!
I don't know why anyone in Johnson County would drive to Wayne County to watch JC get beat when you could just stay home and watch Paintsville get beat by Pikeville
Pulp Fiction Wrote:WSIP FM..... 98.9 is the radio station for JC.
I don't think JC will be streaming this game.

Wayne County or a local TV station down in the Monticello area might be broadcasting this game.
I hope that you are wrong about WSIP not streaming this game. I am looking forward to listening to it on my way to Paintsville this weekend.

I was unable to get the stream on my PC the past two weeks. However, I was able to get the stream by using the TuneIn app on my cell phone. So, if anybody is travelling tonight, you might want to give TuneIn a shot. It is my favorite Android app.
Eastkyfootballfan07 Wrote:I don't know why anyone in Johnson County would drive to Wayne County to watch JC get beat when you could just stay home and watch Paintsville get beat by Pikeville

^^ this guy! Lol. Don't think Paintsville has any concern with getting beat nor does JC! I just hate that Central has to drive all that way to lay a whoop' n on Wayne! At least Pikeville won't have that long of a trip to ride home with their tail tucked!
JC punches their ticket to BG tonight. The PCN supports the Golden Eagles.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:^^ this guy! Lol. Don't think Paintsville has any concern with getting beat nor does JC! I just hate that Central has to drive all that way to lay a whoop' n on Wayne! At least Pikeville won't have that long of a trip to ride home with their tail tucked!
both teams are way too arrogant. I hope they both get destroyed... Probably not likely but a man can hope.
Absolutely! Never hurts to hope!! Don't stop fighting tonight boys! Bring it home!!
Johnson Central win big, I look for this one to get ugly. Wayne Co fans watch the kicker from JC the kid is impressive. I think he's ranked as the top kicker in the country.

JC. 42
WC. 13
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Really? Did you not know what he meant? Petty!

No, and don't know what you mean either :lame:
Eastkyfootballfan07 Wrote:I don't know why anyone in Johnson County would drive to Wayne County to watch JC get beat when you could just stay home and watch Paintsville get beat by Pikeville
Confusednicker:
Eastkyfootballfan07 Wrote:both teams are way too arrogant. I hope they both get destroyed... Probably not likely but a man can hope.

:truestory: