Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series Updates
Kickoff in 5 minutes
Lillian Garcia is singing the national anthem to kickoff Survivor Series
Reigns vs. Del Rio kicks off Survivor Series in the semi-finals of the WWE Championship Tournament
Reigns defeated Del Rio
Ambrose defeats Owens to advance to the championship match vs, Reigns
Up next: The New Day with King Barrett and Sheamus vs. Usos, Ryback, Lucha Dragons
Barrett has been eliminated
Jimmy Uso and Sin Cara have been eliminated. 4 on 3 New Day's team has the advantage

Big E eliminated. 3 on 3
So Kofi and Xavier woods just up and leave Sheamus to the dawgs as they help Big E to the back
Team Usos defeat Team New Day
Up next: Divas Championshiop Charlotte © vs. Paige
Charlotte retains the Divas title
Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph ziggler. Yawn
Tyler Breeze defeats Dolph Ziggler
The Wyatt's vs. Brothers of Destruction
God, it takes Kane and Taker like 15 minutes just to get to the ring...
WOW, Wyatt and Harper. Not Strowman...Thought Strowman would be in it for sure
Kane and Undertaker double chokeslam Strowman through the table
Brothers of Destruction defeat The Wyatt's
Up next: WWE Championship. Roman Reings vs. Dean Ambrose
Reigns wins the WWE Title....Too early for the PPV to go off. Somethign will happen
Here comes Triple H
Reigns spears Triple H, Sheamus brogue kicks Reigns but Reigns kicks out. match is official

Sheamus hits Reigns with another brogue kick and picks up the 1..2..3... Sheamus cashes in and wins the title
Below average PPV.

Survivor Series match was going great but New Day ditching Sheamus killed it.

Ziggler/Breeze was a waste.

The semi-finals matches were more entertaining than the finals (Owens/Ambrose) was match of the night.

Diva's match was NOT bad. Charlotte did really well, but I'm just waiting for her and Sasha Banks to have their feud for the title.

Taker's match delivered what you would suspect it to (maybe a little more).

Sheamus's cash in wasn't unexpected for me - I would have just like to have seen them get creative and swerve us with something. The cash-in wasn't a swerve for me, it was WWE panicking with so many top guys out of commission.

Reigns and Sheamus will feud for a while and I think Brock wins the Rumble and we see Reigns/Brock 2 at Mania.

Go ahead and book it.
Zaga I have to agree with everything you said.

I thought Taker/Kane vs The Wyatt's would have went a little longer but it was honestly a really short match in which Brothers of Destruction dominated most. I was surprised with Strowman wasn't Bray's partner. Thought for sure he would have been.

As for the title match, I would have bet on the winner turning heel and joining the authority. When it ended, it ended early adn I knew something was gonna happen, I though Ambrose was gonna turn on Reigns.
As for the traditional Survivor Series match, it was a waste, I mean a complete waste. New Day is old, way too old. I though the divas match was better than this crappy match.
This show sucked.
Strikeout King Wrote:As for the traditional Survivor Series match, it was a waste, I mean a complete waste. New Day is old, way too old. I though the divas match was better than this crappy match.

If New Day is too old, the Undertaker should have stopped a couple decades ago.

New Day is easily one of the most entertaining attractions on the card.
Survivor Series was terrible and dolph/Breeze was just annoying