Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sugar Bowl: LSU 41 NOTRE DAME 14
final.....
LSU played a great game. Brady Quinn lost three career bowl games by a combined score of 113-55.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
the non fighting Irish losers of 9 straight bowl games.

Say this with me, I will go very slow so that the Irish fans can keep up.

O......V......E......R------

R......A.......T.......E.......D

No way were they a BCS team.

Way to go SEC!!!!!!!!!
Doc Holliday Wrote:the non fighting Irish losers of 9 straight bowl games.

Way to go SEC!!!!!!!!!

very well put
So agree...And I don't think I want me Redskins to draft Quinn as I was saying before in the draft pick thread in pros.....He just can't play big in games that he has to win. Good QB, but when you get to the NFL, EVERY GAME IS BIG!
I agree with you that ND was overrated..anybody that watched that whipping last night can CONFIRM, although many of us has said it all along..but they are the darlings of the college football media and everybody knows that. Even though, it showed last night how they match up against the SEC. They would be a 4-4 SEC conference team...the destruction they took last night was a lot worse than the beatdown they took against Michigan or USC. Way to go Tigers!!
Doc Holliday Wrote:the non fighting Irish losers of 9 straight bowl games.

Way to go SEC!!!!!!!!!
Congrats LSU. If I recall I think I my prediction was considerably close, and I said that Russell would have an awesome game. Will Russell stay or go? Hes a beast of a QB.
I never picked my Irish to win, and lastnight showed why. I knew LSU had too much speed on both sides of the ball. The O-line was terrible once again like they have been all year long. They made it a game in the 2nd quarter but came out flat in the second half. Darius Walker had a hell of a game, he showed lastnight what he can do when he gets a chance to shine. I don't understand why the ND O-line run blocks so well but can't pass block worth a damn. Quinn was runnin for his life lastnight, got hit hard a few times. Quinn will be a goof NFL QB in a couple years, Tom Brady says Quinn will be a top 3 QB in the NFL in the next few years (I guess he meant behind him and Peyton, lol). IDK about top 3, but he will be good.
ND never should have been in this game...Its should have be Rutgers
$MoNeY$ Wrote:ND never should have been in this game...Its should have be Rutgers

How do you get that?
SEC..SEC..SEC....What a let down for the fans and college football fans of Notre Dame!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:SEC..SEC..SEC....What a let down for the fans and college football fans of Notre Dame!

Yep. SPEED KILLS, and speed is somethin that ND does not have. This years recruitin class is loaded with speed, well supposedly. Give this past years recruitin class and this comin years recruitin class a couple years and they will be tough. Weiss is startin to get these top recruits that ND has lacked the past 5 years.
Redneck Wrote:How do you get that?
Rutgers is 10 times better than ND...Like what ESPN said last nite, the only reason they were there was so they would make more money cause more ppl would want that than Rutgers...which I dont like Rutgers or ND so I dont care
I seen this one coming... LSU's defense is just to good.
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Rutgers is 10 times better than ND...Like what ESPN said last nite, the only reason they were there was so they would make more money cause more ppl would want that than Rutgers...which I dont like Rutgers or ND so I dont care

Rutgers lost two games in the regular season, so did ND. ND's losses were to MUCH better competition than Rutgers losses. ND lost to Michigan and USC, USC beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl. USC lost two regular season games, they shouldn't have even been in a BCS game either but they were and beat the #3 team in the BCS rankings. Had USC not have lost to UCLA (who ND beat) they would probably be playin in the national championship. Trust me, had it have been Rutgers playin LSU, they would have brought PLENTY of fans, and would have got the piss beat out of them too just like ND did.
No suprise here. Glad to see the SEC doing well.
-STAT- Wrote:Congrats LSU. If I recall I think I my prediction was considerably close, and I said that Russell would have an awesome game. Will Russell stay or go? Hes a beast of a QB.

I think Russell will go pro. IMO he will have a better professional career than any current qb in college football. He has everything that a pro scout could possibly want in a qb. He's 6'6'' around 255 lbs and he has speed. There is no doubt about his arm strength, they was talking about him the other night during the game and they said he could throw the ball 85 yards from his feet, 60 yards from his knees, and 40 yards sitting down.
It doesn't get any better as far as arm strength! That is for sure!