Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowher to announce retirement Friday
Looks like his reign is over at Pittsburgh is over. Wonder who will take his place? And whoever does has alot of shoes to fill.
TidesHoss32 will die! Was such on a high with Saban going to Bama, then Cowher steps down...
this is a sad sad day for Steeler Nation...Cowher was a class act, done things the right way, and was a super Steeler..he will be SORELY missed, and everybody thats a fan of the black and gold can only thank him for 15 great years. The Rooneys have had a history of making great decisions, and Im sure theyll continue it, but its hard to fathom Cowher not being there next year...and your right, whoever steps in will have some awfully big shoes to fill.
Yeah congrats on the Bobby Cox of the NFL, LOL!
This may very well be the happiest day of my life.:popcorn:
Dreams do come true..
Luke square jaw taking a rest.

He will be back somewhere in 3 to 5 years
I hope Cleveland, then you Steeler and Bengal fan would really have something to talk about.
Has Ken Whisenhunt agreed to go anywhere else, yet? He could be a suitable replacement. He's a great up and coming coach that many teams have been interested in.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Ron Riviera and Russ Grimm are the top 2 candidates for the job as of right now..Going to be odd next season to see the Steelers Cowherless..
Whisenhunt is in the running for the head coaches job also.If he doesn't get it look for him to go somewhere else. Sad, sad day for the Steelers.
It is great to see him move on! I guess that has something to do with me being a Bengals' fan! On a serious note, he will be missed by me. He has made the Bengals step up and play better football. He is a great coach.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
nah, Cowher has never beat the crap out of his wife, :lmao:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah congrats on the Bobby Cox of the NFL, LOL!
I hate to see him go... I think he's a great coach
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He will be back in the league in 3 years or less! MARK IT DOWN!
I wouldn't be surprised if in a year or 2, Carolina will try and push Fox out of the Head Coaches position and offer Cowher Boo-Koos!!!!! Just my prediction in which I am usually right, lol!
I'm suprised with myself... I actully watched his interview on ESPN Friday Afternoon. I wouldn't be suprised to see him in the college level..

I mean come on, look at Sabans mighty contract.
Money Talks!