•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville/Beechwood Updates (1A State Championship)
State champions, baby!!!
Ball game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congratulations 1A State Champion Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville. ... state champs!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Pikeville!
Congratulations to the Panthers!! What an awesome team
Daric Pugh finish the season with over 2000 yards ....congrats to all the seniors memories you'll never forgot... Anyone have stats yet ?
Congrats to Pugh. Hell of a career!
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations 1A State Champion Pikeville

Pikeville Panthers 2015 State Champions :CheerleadConfusedinglepar:1::1::Clap::Cheerlead::rockon::happysmile::yeah::yes::Wave::thumpsup::praise::party2::party2::Guitar01:Big Grinrums02::beer::High5::Trumpet::wenumber1:wenumber1:letsparty:letsparty:theman::champ:Confusederved::closed::blondeche:glassjoe::ilikeit:
Northern Kentucky has to rely on. New Cath to protect its honor. Good luck. Go Mayfield.
Congrats Pikeville
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pikeville.
wymt Wrote:Daric Pugh finish the season with over 2000 yards ....congrats to all the seniors memories you'll never forgot... Anyone have stats yet ?

if he doesn't play football somewhere other than smaller schools would be a shame
64SUR Wrote:UCL:moon:

Who is UCLO?Confusedhh:
wymt Wrote:Daric Pugh finish the season with over 2000 yards ....congrats to all the seniors memories you'll never forgot... Anyone have stats yet ?

http://khsaa.org/football/2015/1a/xlive.htm
Congrats Pikeville Panthers, 2015 Class A State Champions. We'll see you next year.
Sorry Doug, I couldn't post on here during the game. MayfieldCardinal had us on lockdown while watching the game. He thought our phones may be slowing down the wifi and we had to turn them off.
I guess these Panthers were a little faster, a little tougher, and a little better than many in the West gave us credit for. Great job to my state champ Panthers!

Now, Belfry and Johnson Central need to go take it too! Mountain sweep! And I'm adopting Pulaski. That staff and team has been awesome and supportative of the Panthers!
PHSForever Wrote:I guess these Panthers were a little faster, a little tougher, and a little better than many in the West gave us credit for. Great job to my state champ Panthers!

Now, Belfry and Johnson Central need to go take it too! Mountain sweep! And I'm adopting Pulaski. That staff and team has been awesome and supportative of the Panthers!

The team from the east wanted this game way more than the team from the west and it was obvious!
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)