Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Co 53 Knott 45
Good night to be cheering for the Maroon and Gold.
KCC took a lump.
KCC will take alot of lumps this year.
It's ok to take a few lumps in December. Lady Pats was cold as a well diggers a** last night. Leslie shot well and played good physical defense but the Lady Pats beat themselves.
What happened in Leslie? It had to be an off night for KC. Combs must have been on fire. I watched the lady bulldogs battle a nice South Laurel team, but lost. I like this team, keep working hard girls.
Probably just some bad taters going around.
Good news is the schedule softens up for
The rest of the season. Might run the table
Until they meet Leslie again in February.
[Image:

]

Congrats to the Lady Eagles! Ole fatpat can't handle many more of those. I will have to hand it Leslie. They pulled the best trick I have ever witnessed. They had a girl on their team look just like the one we have on ours, wowza!

We have to get back on track tonight against Creech and company. Mark it down, Jada will turn this team around.

More mash taters please!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vcrt2.jpg] Bolz,Leslie not bad but Knott couldn't buy a $!@#$ bucket baby! Ole FatPat knows why after seeing this guy beside the high school outside the gym.SMH. Ole Spuds Napper called two phantom fouls on Waugh for charging and it stopped Pats momentum in the game along with Higgins fouling out $!%$. All part of the bigger plan in the long run baby! With a name like Spuds,thought he was a tater fan but can't blame the refs.Girls missed shots and Leslie sabotaged the rims,good one! Still plenty of time to jump on the bandwagon! More mash taters please!!!
Great job Leslie county on beating knott
Emily Griffith led the way with 13 points for Leslie.Cadie Gay added 10 points and Kelsey Gay added eight points.Combs and Collett each had 7 points.Hubbard had 4 points,Meyers had 3 points,and Mullins had one point but played a great floor game with several assists.
Madisyn Combs had 12 rebounds and the Eagles stopped Knott's inside game.Leslie had Knott down 30-17 at one point of the game.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Emily Griffith led the way with 13 points for Leslie.Cadie Gay added 10 points and Kelsey Gay added eight points.Combs and Collett each had 7 points.Hubbard had 4 points,Meyers had 3 points,and Mullins had one point but played a great floor game with several assists.
Madisyn Combs had 12 rebounds and the Eagles stopped Knott's inside game.Leslie had Knott down 30-17 at one point of the game.

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vf435.jpg] Accidents happen baby! Just make the Lady Pats stronger! Pats won't let their guard down next time! Slone and Holfield be burning the feathers off the Eaglets bruh! More mash taters please!!!
Leslie just came out with more guts and tenacity than Knott. Leslie penetrated and attacked from the tip off.Knott got in early foul trouble but Slone and Hollifield need to go straight at defenders and draw fouls.Knott played on their heels the entire game.K. Waugh needs to take leadership and S. Stamper needs to shoot to open things up for other players.Higgins forced some poor shots and Knott settled for outside jumpers way too much.K.Thornsberry and S. Anderson provided several key defensive plays during the course of the game.One thing this team has is desire to get better and they will.Not discrediting Leslie in anyway but Knott will be a strong team near the year's end.
Could very well have rematch December 29th in Lady Bulldog Holiday Classic.
Congrats to Lady Eagles.
Eagles smothered Taters with a little gravy. Quite tasty.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Emily Griffith led the way with 13 points for Leslie.Cadie Gay added 10 points and Kelsey Gay added eight points.Combs and Collett each had 7 points.Hubbard had 4 points,Meyers had 3 points,and Mullins had one point but played a great floor game with several assists.

C. Gay 10 and K. Gay 8. For those who don't know these Girls are Twins. Also Cousins of Mine. Great Job. :Thumbs::Thumbs:
I have said for the past few years that the Lady Eagle basketball program was about to get back to the glory days. This will be a great rivalry for the next few years
I don't think fatpat understands that his team didn't let their guard down they just simply got their butts kicked. By a great young team I might add.
I have to add fatpat that if it concerns a Leslie vs Knott girls game I would be embarrassed if I were you to even mention an official after what happened to Leslie in the region last year at Knott. That was sad, very sad!
I will tell you right now KCC girls worked their behinds off in the regional tournament last year and I'm
Not gonna sit and listen to how you guys got cheated ! Gee oh cry me a river , get over it! You got beat. We beat Leslie and Breathitt to get to the finals and got beat by 1 point . We had a good team then and we have a good team now . I think we have all heard enough about how you got cheated 😂😂 .....you just simply got your butts kicked
Paparazzi Wrote:I have to add fatpat that if it concerns a Leslie vs Knott girls game I would be embarrassed if I were you to even mention an official after what happened to Leslie in the region last year at Knott. That was sad, very sad!

I agree. Quickest 5 seconds ever.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vx8m5.jpg] Ole Fatpat never blamed the refs baby! It's all good! Pat Nation knows games like that make us more hungry and more battle ready bruh! Talked to scores table after the game and they counted six seconds! SMH. Wowza! More mash taters please!!!
PC Sports Wrote:I agree. Quickest 5 seconds ever.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...s-1RaXTBng] Double wowza! Brutha,you not seen ole Fatpat run to a buffet have you? Fastest 5 seconds ever and ole Fatpat loves buffets and the Pats! Shizzle Dizzle! More mash taters please!!!
I'll take KCC ending the Eagles magical season in the region over a meaningless second game of the season win. Leslie played good Knott played bad they will meet again hopefully on a neutral floor and we will see who the better team is. But for now take pride in that meaningless 2nd game of the season win.
I really like your team Fatpat. These girls are young and they love basketball. I think they will be the favorite come tourney time.