•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
Eagle84 I am really getting tired of you calling me names to try to make your point. It hurts my feelings. You need to come by my store and let us discus them and your jealousy issues.
Eagle84 could you please troll someplace else.
I've not heard of anyone transferring any direction.
blue bomber Wrote:Maybe if it really was we not me you would had a state title this year

You liked the blue bomber post above. How do you know that JC had a me not a we attitude? I can tell you that WE at JC had a very WE attitude and played in the state championship game because of it. Without the WE attitude how would JC made the state finals with both starting backs playing hurt at about 75 %, starting QB at about 50% and 2 other starters hurt?

BigMelon63 Wrote:Eagle84 I am really getting tired of you calling me names to try to make your point. It hurts my feelings. You need to come by my store and let us discus them and your jealousy issues.

I look up the work jealous: jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself ... and I continue to research How to Handle Jealousy. Jealousy happens when a person feels that a relationship that is of importance is threatened by someone else outside of the relationship, be ... based on the information I gather the conclusion I reached is that you need me to continue to call you out. This will reassure you of the importance of our relationship.

BigMelon63 Wrote:Eagle84 could you please troll someplace else.
I post the number of Paintsville and JC Starting QB to show blue bomber how ill informed he was with his statement and that is trolling?

BigMelonHead I communicated you in previous post that I will call you out every time you troll on JC if I see the post. That had not and will not change.
To see where Joe Chirico has brought this program in such a short time is simply amazing. The program was on life support when he showed up. Two years later, they were unbeaten and playing for a chance to go to State. Yes, some big losses to graduation, but when a team gets in the habit of winning, younger guys learn that and keep it going. Kent Phelps is easily one of the best players IN THE STATE, not just eastern Kentucky. Linemen are critical, not minimizing that fact but Chirico will have his bunch ready to go. Maybe not undefeated next year, but will be a serious threat come playoff time.
When have I trolled a JC thread Eagle84. I've done nothing but support Johnson Central in their endeavors. I believe both schools can thrive in an environment of healthy competition. You have done nothing but call me names when you get provoked on a thread that doesn't concern you. This is a feel good thread for Paintsville fans which you are not one. Please troll somewhere else. The offer is still there when you want to discuss our feelings. If you ever get the cojones. I doubt you have any.
This is a Paintsville 2016 thread please keep your comments on that point. Sorry for my ramblings.
BigMelon63 Wrote:When have I trolled a JC thread Eagle84. I've done nothing but support Johnson Central in their endeavors. I believe both schools can thrive in an environment of healthy competition. You have done nothing but call me names when you get provoked on a thread that doesn't concern you. This is a feel good thread for Paintsville fans which you are not one. Please troll somewhere else. The offer is still there when you want to discuss our feelings. If you ever get the cojones. I doubt you have any.

BigMelonHead With supporters like you JC football better not turn his back. If you get what I am saying. You Ron Moore want to be.

Let get something straight if you want to see my "cojones" that not a problem. I am at every JC football game, wrestling match and most all baseball game. I do not believe I have every seen you at one of these events. Please feel free to call on me at one of these events you attend(support JC:Cheerlead). But do not blow smoke up peoples ass telling them you support JC.

Last, I do support many of the players who play football, baseball and basketball for Paintsville my son has played many baseball, basketball, football game with stayed all nights most of them. I continue to this day to have regular conversation with the kids (Kent, Kash, Luke, Ben, Darren, Mikey, Kanyon, Jonathan, Tanner, Trever, Anderw, Alex and a few others.) and or their parents.

Paintsville 2016
Offense:
Paintsville success will depend first on rebuilding the offense line to protect Kent. If that can be done effectively and keep Kent healthily Paintsville will score points.
Defense:
I think could be the problem. Paintsville will have the skill players on Defense to stop the passing but not sure they can have the physical players to stop the running. We will just have to wait and see who steps up and how big a step they take.
Ron Moore wanna be? Get outa here. He married my cousin. You are weak. Nice analysis. Now get back to your own thread troll.
Who will be the QB next year? My money is on young Phelps kid....
Ballbuster Wrote:Who will be the QB next year? My money is on young Phelps kid....

That's what I'm hearing from everybody. John Walker Phelps
I think it will be Chris Allen. He backed up Kash last year and played QB in elementary and Middle School. #23
Hard for Paintsville to repeat their success of last year. But they will be very good.
I agree. It depends on how hard they hit the weight room!!
Yea John walker phelps will only be a freshman but a very good one idk if he will be at QB Allen can play it and Kent can take snaps, Kent will obviously be the RB but I think a lot of player for the Tigers r capable to play the position. I think there could be shared snaps between Allen and the brothers phelps but John walker can play RB and could definetly play receiver. Ik James Allen was a great reciever and I think he played QB in junior high and Chris played reciever so like I said a lot of players r capable to play a lot of positions. #30 keeton is a great LB crazy he's only a freshman he reminds me so much of Blake Charles from pikeville, he very well could turn out better than Charles considering he's only a freshman, keeton should play RB sooner or later maybe not start as a sophomore there but get his reps and be there when he is called on. lots of respect for this years freshman class, I believe paintsville has potential to be as good as they were last year maybe better, pikeville and paintsville will represent east ky and there will be plenty of great battles between the panthers and tigers in the future.
Did the kicker graduate? He was good
The kickers were both juniors. John Walker Phelps is best on defense. Great tackler and hard nose kid.
I spoke with some paintsville parents last week and they seem to believe John Walker Phelps will be the Quarterback next year as a freshman. It is looking like the Phelps family in the backfield next year.
Iron Horse Wrote:I spoke with some paintsville parents last week and they seem to believe John Walker Phelps will be the Quarterback next year as a freshman. It is looking like the Phelps family in the backfield next year.

Did the younger Phelps play QB in middle school ?
PikevillePanthers62 Wrote:Did the kicker graduate? He was good

The kid that booted the kickoffs into the endzone was a exchange student wasn't he ?? If so he won't be back next year
anotherfootballnut Wrote:The kid that booted the kickoffs into the endzone was a exchange student wasn't he ?? If so he won't be back next year

Brazil gave him an extended visa to finish school at Paintsville. He will be kicking next year
^^^good to hear. That doesnt happen often with exchange students.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^good to hear. That doesnt happen often with exchange students.

Scotty I was making that up, just messing with nut
TigerBlues Wrote:Scotty I was making that up, just messing with nut

Try harder
TigerBlues Wrote:Scotty I was making that up, just messing with nut

I wondered if it were true or not. But, it being a kicker, I didnt think too much into it. Sabastien Johaansen, (Marshall), tried to do that to finish out at Raceland after his Jr year if I am not mistaken. But it did t work out. He was an incredible lineman and actually chose Marshall because he like the tri-state area. Could have went almost anywhere. I would expect the same from the kicker you all had this year, but its alot more difficult to make it to the D1 level as a kicker, seeing as most schools wont offer a full ride.
Paintsvlle kicker was the best I've seen in a while , aftrt kickoffs teams would have to drive it 80 yards that's a big advantage . I would say teams starting field postion was the 40 after Raceland kicked off. That's a big difference
Hold on I thought John walker held back doesn't he have another year of jr high?
John Walker will be a freshman. He will be the starting QB mark it down. Just hope Paintsville can keep everyone happy.
Ballbuster Wrote:John Walker will be a freshman. He will be the starting QB mark it down. Just hope Paintsville can keep everyone happy.

It would seem the Allen kid would have to lose the job through competition during spring practice ?
Not sure about spring practice all of them will be Playing baseball.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next