Jabari Greenwood (WR)
Will Jackson (CB)
Tavian Richardson (WR)
Logan Stenberg (OT)
Calvin Taylor JR (OT)
Marcus Walker (DB)
Mason Wolfe (Outside Line)

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-...transfers/
The Transfers in and redshirt freshmen will be playing 2016, they all sat out this past season.
6-6 at best....3-9 at worst. I think it will be another 5-7 season myself.
Demarcus ware Wrote:6-6 at best....3-9 at worst. I think it will be another 5-7 season myself.

You're a lot more optimistic than I.

Thinking 4-8 myself and Stoops gets his walking papers!

Wins against NM St, Austin Peay, South Carolina, and another SEC foe. They'll have to beat S. Miss and UoL to become bowl eligible and I just don't see that happening!!!:Sad04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I see 2-4 wins this year. Austin Peay and New Mexico St. will be wins. Vanderbilt and Southern Miss. are toss ups.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5-5 if they are lucky hopefully Reese Phillips starts at QB.
Spirit100 Wrote:You're a lot more optimistic than I.

Wins against NM St, Austin Peay, South Carolina, and another SEC foe. They'll have to beat S. Miss and UoL to become bowl eligible and I just don't see that happening!!!:Sad04:
Yeah I was giving them a little more credit than they deserve.
Spirit100 Wrote:You're a lot more optimistic than I.

The only way Stoops is gone next year is the Stadium is empty all year. Which is a real possible, or Barnhead is run out of town. He don't have the kahunnas to fire him unless forced.
New Mexico St and Austin Peay will be their only 2 wins IMO. The way this coaching staff coaches along with the fact there is very little talent in the program 2 wins is all I see this bunch getting........ CWS will be missing patrons BIGTIME I do believe....
Kentucky got a commitment today from 3* Juco OLB/DE Jordan Bonner. Chose UK over Louisville, Nebraska and Tennessee

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/JuCo-...--41988837
2-10 at best.

Hopefully this entire staff is cleaned out from top to bottom.
Not even a waterboy left.
The schedule doesn't set up as good as last year....Looking like a 5-7 year hoping for 6-6 year....Stoops needs a signature win next year, either Tenn, Florida, or Georgia....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Forgot about Love transferring in. Love and the juco linebacker should make them better at that spot next year. 5-7. Can't see where additional wins will come from. Have to improve at quarterback spot and receivers have to catch balls.
Naquez Pringle (JUCO) DT committed to UK today and has enrolled. Had interest from Florida State and Tennessee. Coming out of high school had an offer from Clemson
Cats moved up to #19 in rivals rankings
^^Does that count Kash Daniels new 4 start status he got today?
No, 3*. It includes Landon Young's 5* though
2017 TE Charles Reeves decommited from UK today
9/3 Southern Miss - Win
9/10 at Florida - Loss
9/17 New Mexico State - Win
9/24 South Carolina - Win
10/1 at Alabama - Loss
10/8 Vanderbilt - Win
10/22 Mississippi State - Loss
10/29 at Missouri - Win
11/5 Georgia - Loss
11/12 at Tennessee - Loss
11/19 Austin Peay - Win
11/26 at Louisville - Loss

Once again, Louisville will be the spoiler and knock UK out of another bowl bid. UK will finish the season at 5-7, for the third straight year.
You have them with 6 wins???? how can Louisville knock them out again?
cchsfan4life Wrote:You have them with 6 wins???? how can Louisville knock them out again?
Common core math Confusednicker:
Justin Rowland tweeted that new WR coach will be one of the 3; Steve Spurrier JR, Kevin Beard or Gerad Parker.

He also went on later to confirm that Parker would NOT be it. So it will now either be Spurrier JR or Kevin Beard.

Not sure what Spurrier JR is doing this days but Kevin Beard is the WR at Miami U.

I think that the relationship that the Ole Ball Coach and Coach Stoops have, I would not be surprised if Steve Spurrier JR is the new WR coach
cchsfan4life Wrote:You have them with 6 wins???? how can Louisville knock them out again?

Missouri was supposed to be a loss!!

Coaching, Petrino will out coach him every time they ever play.
Cats got a commitment tonight from 6'4, 250lb DE TJ Carter out of GA. 3*.
Strikeout King Wrote:Cats got a commitment tonight from 6'4, 250lb DE TJ Carter out of GA. 3*.

This the kid that was committed to Michigan?
TigerBlues Wrote:This the kid that was committed to Michigan?

No, Brian Cole is the Michigan Transfer that's considering KY. He has gotten his release from the Wolverines
Strikeout King Wrote:No, Brian Cole is the Michigan Transfer that's considering KY. He has gotten his release from the Wolverines

Cole has the potential to be big time, hope he transfers to UK..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Josh Edwards says that Kentucky is the leader for Cole.

Cats also got a commitment from Drew Schlegel (PWO).
Strikeout King Wrote:Josh Edwards says that Kentucky is the leader for Cole.

Cats also got a commitment from Drew Schlegel (PWO).

Schlegel's dad played for Curry at UK, that makes 2 walk on's from Cincy both good looking players...May lead the way to get some big time kids here from that area....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]