Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Raw ratings are down...
let Reigns win the title on primetime.

I appreciate they are taking bold moves using proven methods - but how long can they keep it up before Reigns isn't over anymore?
Well it's almost time for Cena to come back so that will help boost ratings. Lesnar is expected back next week and is expected to be in the Rumble. Orton won't be back until after Mania.
I loved it, Reigns went back to the site of the Royal Rumble that he won (Philadelphia) where he was booed mercilessly.

And by the end of the night, he had won that same crowd over, he's come so far!

Fantastic episode of Raw overall.
My take away from it is that the WWE hit a GRAND SLAM! It was a major risk in putting the title on Reigns in Philadelphia. The WWE has historically not taken many chances on the unknown in either Philly or Chicago, the most brutally honest fans in America! And the Philly fans bought it! Philly and Chicago typically set the stage for how fans are going to react, the rest of the nation follows whatever chants or heat that starts up in those two cities. With the Philly fans "buying" the title change, I look for Roman to have the support of the fans going forward.
It had been a while since I had felt that invested in a match.
When he punched Vince and he kicked out after the last brogue kick it was magic.
I hope Dusty's right and crowds are officially behind Reigns, because they really need a big-time baby face right now.