•  Previous
  • 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2016
Walker and Whitt have to be leaders on defense that is for sure. But, we have a really strong DL and the entire front 7 work well as a unit so I dont have many worries defensively. The deep middle in the secondary will be a work in progress but Judd looked really good to be in his first start as a Soph. He is the difference maker in the secondary. He HAS to stay healthy.
I don't think they plan on Bailey playing much defense , Whitt and Bays will be fine at LB but need to find the third one or just play with two and have a nose guard
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Raceland looked solid. I really think you have a legit shot at Bowling Green. Bath County is young and will work out the kinks. Had a lot of kids getting their 1st real varsity action and it was against one of the best team see will see all year. We do have some speed and will figure out the best way to use it. Had some kids that played well at their spot and there will be a few adjustments to be made before Fairview rolls down 64 on Friday night. I was happy to see them continue to play hard.
Fairview will run the majority of the time, and hearing they only have 20-25 kids on the team. Should be a good game
Some quick RAM game totals from last night against Bath Co. ...

Rushing 46-325 3 TD's

Walker led the way on 13 carries for 84 yards (2 TD's). Black 7 carries for 79 yards.

Receiving 12-157 Yards, 3 TD's (Davidson 12-27 157 Yards - 3 TD's)

Cam Webb led all receivers with three receptions for 99 yards & 3 TD's.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)