Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do You Work????
I do Valet at KDMC!!!:Thumbs:
Nowhere right now. I use to work at Shoe Show in Prestonsburg from April-May 2006... cut short because the manager decided to let his nephew who had quit 15 times come back to work and cut me down to 5 hours per week. I also worked at ACS from the end of May until about the middle of August which is when I went to college.
The Lunchbox....Restaraunt In Irvine...Worked There For Like 5 Years...And Over The Summer I Worked In The Circuit Court Clerks Office 40 Hours A Week
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:The Lunchbox....Restaraunt In Irvine...Worked There For Like 5 Years...And Over The Summer I Worked In The Circuit Court Clerks Office 40 Hours A Week
My Grandma works at the Clerks office here in Floyd County and this summer she is going to try to get on hired as a file clerk so I can help out.
so your the one that scratched my Benz
The Fan Wrote:so your the one that scratched my Benz

Huh?
I do nothing lol.
there yah go!! haha
I dont work. But of course I'm 16 years old so I dont really need a job.
I sale drillin products for both blast hole drillin and oil/gas drillin (drill pipe, bit subs, drill bits etc.), am the EKY sales rep for my company.
Teacher...
Redneck Wrote:I sale drillin products for both blast hole drillin and oil/gas drillin (drill pipe, bit subs, drill bits etc.), am the EKY sales rep for my company.

+1 for sales rep. Love it. I work mainly out of my house except if I have to meet a customer to take measurements. Decent money and great hours.
Midee1 Wrote:+1 for sales rep. Love it. I work mainly out of my house except if I have to meet a customer to take measurements. Decent money and great hours.

Middee you need to hook me up with a job like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Middee you need to hook me up with a job like that.

I'm not giving mine up but we are looking for someone in West Virginia.
Right now I work at the Kentucky Basketball Academy.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
spent six years as a floor officer at a supermaximum security prison in Virginia..now im an insurance agent/adjustor/investor
TidesHoss32 Wrote:spent six years as a floor officer at a supermaximum security prison in Virginia..
Well....TongueirateSho

Now I focus all of my work on school but this summer I'm going to try to get a job with Massey Energy HQ in Richmond, VA while I take some summer school classes.
I did work for Bigsandy Health Care but things started getting bad. So now im working for workstudy @ school, while I go to school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Did you submit your pic SE04 in the picture thread?
School is enough work for me
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:School is enough work for me

Yeah I agree thats why I like workstudy no nights, no weekends, and all the school work help you need... Can't get no better than that and get paid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
DJ at a radio station...I love it to!
Special Education Degree but right now working at a day care until jobs for the fall come available but ive taught for 9 years
Cali Wrote:Right now I work at the Kentucky Basketball Academy.

first of all id love to work there later lol but are u a ref??
Midee1 Wrote:I'm not giving mine up but we are looking for someone in West Virginia.

Send me a PM with whats required so forth and so on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Redneck Wrote:I sale drillin products for both blast hole drillin and oil/gas drillin (drill pipe, bit subs, drill bits etc.), am the EKY sales rep for my company.

who do you sell too? I run a drill at appalachian fuels...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:spent six years as a floor officer at a supermaximum security prison in Virginia..now im an insurance agent/adjustor/investor

Was it Red Onion? If so do you know Joe Fannin?
prestonsburg
Sidney Coal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
yep and yes sir, lol..i always liked Joe
OffTheHook Wrote:Was it Red Onion? If so do you know Joe Fannin?