•  Previous
  • 72(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Madness Wrote:Please, I don't want to here if you and your son was a true fan crap. If this administration gave a flip, maybe some of us would not have lost that true fan feeling. Angry and Tired!!

Absolutely. I am a true fan just tired of hearing get on board. :lame:
It is a tragedy this is still going on. I phoned the supt today and of course she says it is out of her hands and to call the principal.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Here's an example of the broadcast you get in Georgia:

The KHSAA has went full traitor communist with there broadcast.
Having to pay to watch NFHS crap that is complete garbage.
Even for basketball now as I was going to watch the other night and realized they were still being the greedy bunch they always have been.

KHSAA should live stream the state tournament and state title games and stream it FREE. Theres enough damn sponsors in this state to make it happen if they get off there ass and look for them.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The KHSAA has went full traitor communist with there broadcast.
Having to pay to watch NFHS crap that is complete garbage.
Even for basketball now as I was going to watch the other night and realized they were still being the greedy bunch they always have been.

KHSAA should live stream the state tournament and state title games and stream it FREE. Theres enough damn sponsors in this state to make it happen if they get off there ass and look for them.

I agree 100%.
So when is the press conference? Or will there even be one..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
At this point, I don't even think the Bell County fans would even be upset if half the team packed up and went to Corbin. This is an absolute mess up there and it's doing nothing but hurting the kids. Being from this part of the state, we all know there are not a lot of outs. For many kids, sports are the ticket to get out of the area and into college. All of this time being missed, is doing nothing but hurting the kids.
From all signs a coach has been hired. From the information I have gotten he can't start until after his current school year is over. I guess there is not going to be any spring ball, and I've heard he has a couple assistants. I was wondering if any of them are going to start any time soon, or are they going to all start at the same time, and who else is going help. Anyone have any answers.
Nobody will be around full time until after the school year. Not sure why he doesn't come on now? The value of those sick days must be greater than the value of getting the 2016 football team ready. Sounds like $ is most important!!!

Only for sure assistant he has is his brother. Not sure if he can drag anyone else from Harlan county with him. It is a real mess and continues to be so. That all came from an excellent source this morning.
Finis Wrote:Nobody will be around full time until after the school year. Not sure why he doesn't come on now? The value of those sick days must be greater than the value of getting the 2016 football team ready. Sounds like $ is most important!!!

Only for sure assistant he has is his brother. Not sure if he can drag anyone else from Harlan county with him. It is a real mess and continues to be so. That all came from an excellent source this morning.

I am sure the committee asked the questions and know the answers. :lmao:
Haha are you kidding me?! It took this to make you see this is a money grab? It's been about money from the start. He has his brother as an assistant and that's all the guarantees. Been turned down by at least one coach in the area and I have heard may not get many from previous staff. I'm done being negative about this I guess we will get our season started in July. Why not
That about wraps it up for us. Very sad.
redrocket Wrote:Haha are you kidding me?! It took this to make you see this is a money grab? It's been about money from the start. He has his brother as an assistant and that's all the guarantees. Been turned down by at least one coach in the area and I have heard may not get many from previous staff. I'm done being negative about this I guess we will get our season started in July. Why not

And his brother was the head girls basketball coach at Evarts for years so what are we getting there?
^^
From the sounds of thing not a very strong staff.. but this is what the administration gets by dragging this out so long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Saw a parent of 1 of the bell county players down in corbin yesterday.
panther nation Wrote:^^
From the sounds of thing not a very strong staff.. but this is what the administration gets by dragging this out so long.

I tend to lean more towards the terrible assistant coaching pay.....and, apparent lack of pay.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:I tend to lean more towards the terrible assistant coaching pay.....and, apparent lack of pay.

But the HC will be paid well!!! Assistant $1250, New Head Coach approximately $16,500. Instead of investing this large sum of money in a guy who will be around at max 3 years we should have spend it on the assistants, if it was going to be spent on football. May have been a wise decision due to the fact at this point they have nobody.
Finis Wrote:But the HC will be paid well!!! Assistant $1250, New Head Coach approximately $16,500. Instead of investing this large sum of money in a guy who will be around at max 3 years we should have spend it on the assistants, if it was going to be spent on football. May have been a wise decision due to the fact at this point they have nobody.

That is my problem with it and then they want people to help making less than 10% of what he is going to make. And probably do more work heck he isn't even going to be here to make them workout. Our kids are being cheated in so many ways it isn't funny.
The Outsider Wrote:Saw a parent of 1 of the bell county players down in corbin yesterday.

It was me, looking at what would be best for my son and family. I know it is not this administration. Sad , but true.
Madness Wrote:It was me, looking at what would be best for my son and family. I know it is not this administration. Sad , but true.

Can't say I blame you. I wish I could do the same for mine.
So who's the Coach???
I believe a weekly reminder should go out to Richard Gambrel, Tom Lefevers and John Brock. Thanks for the mess you have made of our program and school. :please:
Not sure why all the secrecy, but I think it is a done deal for Amos Moses. I guess they are afraid to announce it because he may back out like everyone else has???
Here is why, They will have to tell all of us that he will not be here until June and weights and spring ball will not be what it needs to be. They are trying to buy out his contract now, more money spent. If they can not get him here, another black eye on an already beaten body. This just keeps getting better. They are scared to have an announcement, what will Richard Gambrel say in the introduction? HCS , you said he would be here today, right? Will that be for good or does he leave Sunday?
Buying out his contract??? What the heck? have we all lost our minds!
Finis Wrote:Buying out his contract??? What the heck? have we all lost our minds!

:insane:
Congrats to Bell county got a coach how many days was it? 120ish
Trashtalker Wrote:Congrats to Bell county got a coach how many days was it? 120ish

I try to stay out of the back and forth BELL/middlesboro thing. But i don't get it trashtalker you guys go 1 and whatever and you still manage to try to take jabs??? as bad shape as we are in I am very confident that we will win at least 2 games. im not downgrading anyone i just think you might want to put things into perspective and before you say anything negative to ANYONE else show some progress in your own program first.
This is a 3 ring circus; The first 1 ring is now complete. We will now move to what the rest of the offseason brings, ring 2. The 3rd and final ring will be the season. (No reference to the kids or how good the team may or may not be.) One good thing has come from this, they are going to play us again. 17-18 Bell / Knox. Later today a new thread will pop up "Amos McCreary hired at Bell". Let ring 2 begin.
So is it official now?
Finis Wrote:So is it official now?

:welcome: Coach Amos McCreary to Bell County. :truestory:
  •  Previous
  • 72(current)
  • Next