Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UofL Head Coach
Who Will UofL hire for their head football coach. (petrino left for the falcons)
Louisville wants Kragthorpe to replace Petrino

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2724448
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Steve Kragthorpe was announced as the new head coach according to sportsline.com. Also Phil Simms boy has decided to go elsewhere now that Petrino is gone.
I herd tulsa old coach is going to coach UofL but it doesn't matter Uk is going to beat em next year!
Kragthorpe got a 5 year deal today after Jurich went to Tulsa to talk to him about the deal. Also on a side note, Michael Bush has declared himself for the NFL draft.
Will Petrino leaving Louisville play a role in Briam Brohm? Will he stay or will he go is the question Im asking?
Don't know why they wanted this guy so bad..He is an average coach!
I believe he is above average but they dont seem to love the guy that much.One of their starting tackles said,,no one was complaining he was leaving.
Exactly, I mean what as the coach proved? He coached Tulsa in a crappy conference and had somewhat success in it..must be close friends with Jurich!
Who knows where Pete Simms has decided to go instead of Louisville...???
the players are in love with Kragthorpe... he is so much more personable than Bobby and treats them a lot better... and when players like you, its always a good thing for a program especially with a good one like L'ville. Oh, and don't pay attention to ESPN Urrutia, Douglas, and Brohm are all, unofficially, staying at UofL... I would say that I am 100% positive, but of course they have not come out and said it...but the indication from the players is that they are.
cardinalfan27 Wrote:the players are in love with Kragthorpe... he is so much more personable than Bobby and treats them a lot better... and when players like you, its always a good thing for a program especially with a good one like L'ville. Oh, and don't pay attention to ESPN Urrutia, Douglas, and Brohm are all, unofficially, staying at UofL... I would say that I am 100% positive, but of course they have not come out and said it...but the indication from the players is that they are.

Key word, I won't believe it until its OFFICIALLY stated at a news conference or press release.