4. Jenkins
5. Perry
6a knott
6b. Jbs
7. Letcher
8. Powell
9. Jackson city
10. Buckhorn
I would take knott, hazard and Jenkins over breathitt. That team is lost, playing sloppy and they look out of shape. They should not be in top 3.
:insane:
LCC Wrote:1. Leslie
2. Breathitt
3. Hazard
4. Jenkins
5. Perry
6a knott
6b. Jbs
7. Letcher
8. Powell
9. Jackson city
10. Buckhorn
I told you this guy is Cracker Jack :hilarious:
Faceballz Wrote::insane:
I told you this guy is Cracker Jack :hilarious:

Why?
Perry has beaten knott
Leslie has beaten knott
Jenkins beat Letcher by 20 (knott beat Letcher by 18)
Hazard beat Menifee (knott lost to Menifee)
Breathitt beat Letcher by 27 (knott beat Letcher by 18)
LCC Wrote:Why?
Perry has beaten knott
Leslie has beaten knott

Well it's settled then whoop there it is for the world to see. And the numbers don't lie. Those Christmas break games really do determine the region. I'm sorry for doubting you LCC. But didn't Menifee beat Hazard by 30 in Berea, must've been the refs and that good ole home cooken.
Has Knott played Jenkins this year
playharder Wrote:Has Knott played Jenkins this year

Yes Knott beat them at Jenkins by double digits. I think they've only played once.
LCC Wrote:Why?
Perry has beaten knott
Leslie has beaten knott
[Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/news...67/c2e.jpg]
Wowza! Ole Fatpat pumped up for tonight bolz!LCC baby,ole Fatpat recommends laying off the sauce! LCC taterbin empty and Knott's is full! Shaba! Just when ole Fatpat thinks you might gain some sense you go and do it again! Come out tonight and join ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation as we hold up the hardware! Even got Patriot apparel for you but it might be a little big on you! SMH! Pats rock Morty's tonight and the region! #layoffthesauce More mash taters please!!!
I guess hazard is not number 3 , Pcc beat them by 14 today
Now that Pcc has beaten hazard an knott will they move up in the 14 regional rankings
I think the Region is wide open KCC would be hands down favorite if the tourney was at KCC. KCC protects their house, but they are not very good away from home. And if the Waugh doesn't get the ball more than she did against Bell, KCC will struggle away from Hindman. Slone cleaned up some ugly shots last night to earn MVP honors and she earned it. I think 4 teams have fairly even odds to win the 14th. Leslie, Perry, Knott, and Jenkins. Breathitt has a outside shot I think.
If Jenkins can keep there 5 girls on the floor , they r my dark horse!
KCC, can win it all, but playing away from home hurts,plus Waugh is there key.
Leslie, if the gay twins an the combs girl are hitting shots, they are the best team, but if they have a bad night they can go down . An it's hard to stay hot through 5 games
Pcc, has two really good guards , if they play well an hit shots, they are as good as anybody,plus they play another 10 players , an they all are about the same skill wise , bad nights or foul trouble , will only be bad if it's the 2 guards
Like you said it's wide open!
I don't think Knott is playing very good team ball right now. This will
Hurt them come tourney time. That is the key to it all for them. When they play team ball they are very hard to beat ..... But right now it's not happening.
They have been told that they are wonderful all summer!! They have a huge target on there back!!! So there like Uk it's t-shirt night at every place they walk into!! They get everyone's best shot!!
So if KCC don't play there A game they go home with an L. From what I understand it's been that way at Pcc for years!!
I think KCC has the pieces it's just getting them to fit together. Losing A.Slone and M.Higgins hurt Knott pretty bad. Thornsberry and Smith do an awesome job on the wings but they just don't have the size to give the bigs a breather and that's who they sub for most of the time. I sure would like to see KCC win it this year but it's gonna come down to who can hit shots and stay out of foul trouble. PCC can match Knotts backcourt, Knott has the best front court but they gotta stay outta foul trouble and hit the close range shots and FT's. It will be fun to watch, the winner will need to a little luck on their side. Monday night will tell a lot we will see how KCC plays at Powell.
Just as tough to win at Powell as it is at knott, if they pull it off it will be a good win, Powell is not that good this year, but just like knott there 15 points better at home. So it's a toss up !!
Yep I say Powell will shoot 22-30 free throws and Knott 12.....makes for an even game that way,
KCC good win!
Good job KCC.
I seen the mountain top 10, this morning! They've got KCC number one , I think it's a it overrated , they have been beat by 2 teams in there own region an they are Atleast 4 teams on there home that should able to beat them. Until they can win games away from home , I'am not convinced that they are the best team in the mountains or ever in there region. That's right now but they could go on a run an I would change my thinking!
rebounder8 Wrote:Yep I say Powell will shoot 22-30 free throws and Knott 12.....makes for an even game that way,

Free throws were opposite. Not sure what people think, but Powell Lady Pirates don't get help at home. The boys do, but not the girls.
PC Sports Wrote:Free throws were opposite. Not sure what people think, but Powell Lady Pirates don't get help at home. The boys do, but not the girls.

Kcc gets help no matter their location.
Updated rankings
1a. Jenkins
1b, Breathitt
3. Leslie
4. Hazard
5. Buckhorn
6. Perry
7. knott
8. Jbs
9. Powell
10. Jackson city
Lcc must be drinking hard tonight to put Leslie at 3rd. One bad game by Leslie. Jenkins 1 or Breathitt. LCC is A joke
Haters gonna hate!! LCC just needs a few taters and he will be ok. Might have to give him mashed taters though, don't want the little feller to get chocked.
playharder Wrote:Lcc must be drinking hard tonight to put Leslie at 3rd. One bad game by Leslie. Jenkins 1 or Breathitt. LCC is A joke

Huh on the last part?