Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Adam and Eve?
Exactly ^^
It over time became the dominant gene will got rid of the recessive gene thus causing all offspring and further generations to have the stronger, dominant gene until it became permanent.
The same can be said about people living in Northern Canada and Alaska, they have more capillaries in there fingers so they wont get frostbite the same as people in our general area and more southern. Good traits are passed on, while bad traits seem to disappear. Like the old saying goes, if youi dont use it you lose it. Some people now are being born without appendixes already. We dont need them, so our bodies over time are getting rid of them. Why cant the same be said about skin tone, facial characteristics, ect.
me too
thats kinda of neat as to how certain groups of people throughout the world have set characteristics that make them unique frome everyone else
(african skin, asian eyes, cold climates=big noses, etc)
I read in a magazine somewhere that said there were children being born now without appendix's. Dr's said that the reason for this is because our bodies dont need them anymore so our offspring are starting to be born without them.
No one could ever find a purpose for it and stuff so I mean that is really cool. Eventually a perfect person will be born, physically anyway, but genetically we are becoming stronger.