Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Panthers
60.00%
Broncos
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 50
Who's going to win?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I'd love to see Peyton ride into the sunset the same way Elway did. When you look at the match-up, It's two great defenses. So, it comes down to who you think can score against the other teams defense. I have more faith that Cam can generate points than I do Peyton. I just hope it's not a blowout game.
Carolina - 34

Denver - 24
Should be a good game, going with Panthers just for my dislike of the Mannings.
I don't care who wins now that the Patriots lost just to be honest. But I think Cam unfortunately sends Peyton into the retirement sunset with a loss.
With my dad being a HUGE Peyton Manning fan, I hope to see him win another SB. But other than that, I just want to watch a great football game.
I couldn't care less about this superbowl if I tried.

I don't like or dislike either.

Just going to enjoy the game.
Hope to see the Panthers win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Panthers D is too stout and I'm in agreement with idea Carolina has a greater ability to score than Denver with Newtons mobility.

And I to, am happier than a pig in slop that the Patriots will watch this one from somewhere other than the field. Remarkable field and with these added cameras we all are going to be in for some great perspectives. I'll call it 34-17 Panthers!

Now let's get down to the knitty gritty and discuss who is eating and drinking what for the game...Confusednicker:

I'm stuck between chicken wings or cheese coneys with nachos and my wifes home made salsa. No beers unfortunately since I'll have to go to work after the game! What will be on your menu?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Cheering for Broncos. Betting on Panthers
That's the way I feel too.. My heart says Broncos but my head says Panthers.. Just hope its not a blowout either way...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Glad I was wrong