•  Previous
  • 24(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case Against Donald J. Trump
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:As I read it, the Associated Press did not originate it, but reported it as being reported from a slightly less, oh how shall we say, unbiased source.

Bob Seger Wrote:So, in other words you are saying that the AP just reports any ole thing , from anybody , and doesn't bother to check it's accuracy..

More evidence Mr. sheep that all you intend to do is to just counter a statement from anything anyone else says, regardless of what ever it may be, just for the heck of it.

The AP are all in the tank for Hillary. You can bet they're not about to run a story that might hurt her chances, unless there is so much proof of it floating around out there that their credibility would be destroyed if they didn't run it. For Sombrero to deny the validity of the source is less than thin by way of evidence to offer for his defense of Hillary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The AP are all in the tank for Hillary. You can bet they're not about to run a story that might hurt her chances, unless there is so much proof of it floating around out there that their credibility would be destroyed if they didn't run it.[B] For Sombrero to deny the validity of the source is less than thin by way of evidence to offer for his defense of Hillary[/B].

Gosh, he's just not very good at this stuff is he , TRT? I know I for one have been very disappointed in his performance.
Bob Seger Wrote:Gosh, he's just not very good at this stuff is he , TRT? I know I for one, have been very disappointed in his performance.

I'm still here, BS, just smiling.

In fact, I'm right tickled.

Charles Manson = Hillary Clinton

You are funny, and the more I show your thread around, the funnier it gets.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I'm still here, BS, just smiling.

In fact, I'm right tickled.

Charles Manson = Hillary Clinton

You are funny, and the more I show your thread around, the funnier it gets.

See, you still cant get that right either...As I have said, they don't equate. Charlie is far more honorable.

Come up with something concrete to dispute it.
Bob Seger Wrote:So, in other words you are saying that the AP just reports any ole thing , from anybody , and doesn't bother to check it's accuracy..

More evidence Mr. sheep that all you intend to do is to just counter a statement from anything anyone else says, regardless of what ever it may be, just for the heck of it.

The AP reported the story that a right wing source reported it. The AP, as I read it, did not report it as fact.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The AP reported the story that a right wing source reported it. The AP, as I read it, did not report it as fact.

So they spread unsubstantiated ....gossip?

They don't sound very credible, do they?
Bob Seger Wrote:So they spread unsubstantiated ....gossip?

They don't sound very credible, do they?

I am sure you have your opinions about the mainstream media. However, in this instance, at least what I read, wasn't particularly slanting one way or the other. They were simply reporting.
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)