Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Hatcher dismissed from UK
Mark Stoops has dismissed Jason Hatcher for a violation of team rules.

Good riddance. Some people just never learn...
Well the best recruit off his first recruiting class is gone. I would like to know why none of our 3 and 4 star recruits never pan out.
I've read several stories about this today. Apparently from what I've read he's quite the dealer in the Louisville area. Can never understand what is wrong with people that throw away a promising future.
From what Matt Jones said yesterday on KSR..... Mr. Hatcher had A LOT on "2nd chances" that wasn't public knowledge.

He will probably be on U of L's team before the month is out.
Mr. Hatcher and James Quick are BFF's for their days at Trinity HS... and Bobby Petrino loves to bring in future felons.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
We need to spend the money and get a high profile coach just like we do for basketball. That's the only way the program will improve.
Bighitter Wrote:We need to spend the money and get a high profile coach just like we do for basketball. That's the only way the program will improve.

We will never get a good coach, until we get a AD that is capable of making a good hire.
Man wrecks a motorcycle with girlfriend and lies to his wife. He has to much baggage for us. Coach has two final fours vacated. That's the one we hire. SMH
Hatcher will be a Louisville Cardinal soon enough as Mr. No Integrity at all will welcome him with open arms. Hatcher is a freaking moron, simple as that. He's screwed up 5,000 times and it's a wonder they kept him around this long.
Strikeout King Wrote:Mark Stoops has dismissed Jason Hatcher for a violation of team rules.

Good riddance. Some people just never learn...

I agree. once was enough.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:From what Matt Jones said yesterday on KSR..... Mr. Hatcher had A LOT on "2nd chances" that wasn't public knowledge.

He will probably be on U of L's team before the month is out.
Mr. Hatcher and James Quick are BFF's for their days at Trinity HS... and Bobby Petrino loves to bring in future felons.

Tennessee likes the cons, too.
Ah Confucius say, you're only a law breaker if you get caught!!
Did you expect anything but a thug. Hes been one since day one.

Not like he would have made a difference on this 2-10 team.
Isn't this the same kid that tackled a hotel worker into a pool in Florida prior to his freshman year?

There are many, many kids out there who would have loved to have the ability and opportunity Hatcher had.

Note to self, do not speed or do anything to draw attention to self while hauling illegal drugs.

Obviously, not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Sportsfan70 Wrote:Isn't this the same kid that tackled a hotel worker into a pool in Florida prior to his freshman year?

There are many, many kids out there who would have loved to have the ability and opportunity Hatcher had.

Note to self, do not speed or do anything to draw attention to self while hauling illegal drugs.

Obviously, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

That's not him...
I Rule The World Wrote:That's not him...

It should have been, maybe the only thing he hit all year