Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2016
Top teams?
Hazard, Perry, Powell, Leslie, Estill, Knott (not in any particular order). Although I would think Hazard would be the preseason favorite returning everyone back from last year.
Bluecat Wrote:Hazard, Perry, Powell, Leslie, Estill, Knott (not in any particular order). Although I would think Hazard would be the preseason favorite returning everyone back from last year.

LCC, Cordia, and Jackson could surprise one of those teams you listed on any given day. But Hazard and PCC should have the deepest pitching staffs IMO.
Absolutely! Jackson has some nice players in the Turner boys and made it to the semi-finals last season. Not real familiar with what LCC has returning and Cordia is a team I forgot about. Could be a real threat as well.
Lcc brings back some talent. Don't underestimate this team. Just because Dean isn't our coach doesn't mean we won't win. Maggard is a good coach and we will be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Lcc brings back some talent. Don't underestimate this team. Just because Dean isn't our coach doesn't mean we won't win. Maggard is a good coach and we will be fine.

I think Dean was LCC's best shot at competing. Until they get a similar type coach with the same kind of "player respect" they'll be average at best. LCC has always only had average talent since it opened. They've never been overly loaded with talent. The years he won or made it to the finals, they were 3rd or 4th when it comes to talent. I don't know where they'd be ranked this year as far as talent goes, but throwing a little league coach with no experience, and expecting the same results is naive. It's not the new coach's fault. He should manage expectations go, or he will be short lived as well. The parents wanted this and now you got it. Be careful what you wish for.
Hazard should be one of the top teams in the state